56

As I walk to school, I still can't get yesterday situation out of my mind. Oh my god I need to keep calm and relax for this day. Tomorrow I have a tournament.

I arrive at my classroom and sit at my place. Hanzo already there. We just silent and fill with awkwardness.

We didn't talk to each other. This is really awkward. After a minutes, our teacher come and start the class.

++

I just laying on my bed and doing nothing. Today, at out reccess time, alot of my friend wish me luck for tomorrow tournament.

I'm just thank them and I'll try my best for tomorrow. And Hanzo, we didn't talk to each other until now. It's awkward.

Well, I hope Haya and he will do the best. I don't know who will won. They're powerful. I'm sure tomorrow will be an exciting tournament.

I think Hanzo will win the match, but lately, Hayabusa becoming better and better. His movement and skills improve a lot.

Well, just wish them luck.

Suddenly my door knocked by someone. I open it and it's Lesley.

"Let's take a walk together, you need to relax and keep your mind free" she said.

"Okay, let me change my clothes" I said and walk to my room. I change my outfit and take a walk together with Lesley at the park.

"I'm gonna sleepover at yours again hehehe. I'll watch the match" Lelsey said.

"you need to go to school. Just pray for me. But please don't skip school too much" I said.

"Forget about school, I'll cheer you up and tomorrow must be an interesting match, it's a final afterall" she said.

"up to you, but still you need to do a lot of exercise, your result getting getting worst" I said and shook my head.

"Okay mom, I'll do a lot of exercise and make sure you'll tutor me since you're one of the top student at our class okay?" She said and salute at me.

"Okay Les I'll help you. But please after this don't skip school okay" I said.

she nod.

/////