49

We walk and still hold each other hands. As we walk through the jungle I almost fall into the deep hole. Fortunately, Hanzo react quickly and hold me from fall into the hole.

"Fuh, that was close. Thank you" I said.

"You need to be more careful okay" He said and I nod.

We continue walk in the quiet jungle. I wonder what next obstacle. Suddenly a person grab our cloth from the back and try to break it. Hanzo quickly turn into that person and hold my hand firmly.

He try punch the person on the face and that person dodge it. Hanzo grunt. We facing the person and try to attack him. The person try to reach our hands. We attack him using our hands that hold each other to his face.

We manage to attack him and he step back a little bit. Hanzo attack him with punches right on his belly and kick on the bottom of the face.

That person fall on the ground. After that he stand up and run away. I know that person must be one of out facilitators and for some reason I feel bad for attacked him.

"Are you okay?" he ask.

"Yes totally, lets continue walk and finish this" I said and we walk together.

++

As we reach at out campsite, there only us and a several facilitators. Karina walks toward us and smile.

"Congratulation for being the first group guys. I assume you guys doing a great job for keep the cloth safe. I'll give you guys extra marks and your team. You guys can take a rest and wait for the others okay" she said.

"Okay, thank you Karina" I said and we walk to the nearest bench and sit together.

"Wow I don't believe it that we're the first one" I said and look at the jungle.

"With our combination, skills and strength.. we can through it together" He said and look the jungle.

"Yeah...together..." I said and take a glance at him. I can feel my heart warm and the weird feelings come again.

/////