44

It's already 6:30 pm. The tent already made. Fortunately Hanzo's here. He's the one who made it. We use the cloth as our roof(?).

Hanzo put the Marigold around our tent.

"Why you do that? To cheer up the atmosphere?" Haya said and roll his eyes.

"Marigold can repel the snake you stupid" Hanzo said.

"Well Haya can you lit up the fire so we wont feel cold tonight" Kagura said try to stop them from fight again.

"Okay" He said and lit the fire up.

++

Now we just sit together in the tent.

"Wanna hear a story" Hanzo said suddenly.

I look at him. Wow he's trying to be open to them.

"Sure" said Kagura. I nodded. Haya just look at him.

"There's a group of people camping together in the jungle. They reach there at night. In the night they lost direction. They keep walking and search for the direction, they didn't realize that one of their friends, lost.

They keep walking and finally they realize their friends. They try to search him and suddenly they can feel a liquid fell on their head. They tought it was rain. As they look up--"

"okok I don't want to hear this. Fuck" Haya said and begin closer to us.

"They see their friends at the tree..dead. The blood didn't stop flowing. Suddenly their friend eye open and attack them. All of them died. I heard that some of the visitors lost and some of them them die tragically" Hanzo continue again

"Are you serious. Fuck I'm scared" Haya said and becoming closer and closer to us.

"Where's the jungle?" Kagura ask. Her face show terrified.

"I heard that this place" Hanzo said and smirk.

"Fuck you Hanzo!" Haya said and puch Hanzo's arm. Well, he's such a coward.

I'm yawning. Haya and Kagura look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Aren't you scared?" Haya ask.

"Well, I'm not believe in ghosts. I'm sleepy right now and I'm cold. Hanzo, lend me your shoulder. Thanks" I said and lean on his shoulder.

"you're impossible" said Hayabusa and roll his eyes.

"Well, let's hope that they find us tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep too" Kagura said. She lean on Haya's.

"Ok goodnight" Haya said and lean his head on Kagura's head.

Suddenly Hanzo removes my head and put it on his lap. He pat me on my shoulder.

Wow he's gentle. And that weird feelings come again. I just pretend to be sleep.

/////