Once 20 minutes has passed I quickly walked to (Y/n)'s room. I knocked first since last time I walked in on her changing. I'd do it again but last time I did she got Laughing Jack to kill me.

So I'm not risking it cause LJ is a scary hoe.

(Y/n) opened the door.

She was wearing something casual as well. It's December anyways so it's best to stay cozy and warm.

When she saw me she softly smiled and walked out.

I grabbed her hand, "Ready?"

She nodded.

So then we walked out the door and made our way out of the dense woods.

It's 10:25 am.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked. She looked at me with pleading eyes, "I really want a warm coffee but you don't like coffee..."

I sighed.

She's right, I don't like coffee.

But today I'm treating her so I'll deal with it, "I don't care, baby today is all about you, so if you want a coffee let's go get you a coffee."

She smiled and hugged me, "BEN you really are the best!"

We didn't take long to get to the nearby coffee shop.

Local Coffee was the only coffee shop I found that was nearby, hopefully it's good cause it's rated a 5 star.

I opened the door for (Y/n) to go inside. Once we stepped foot inside the building, it was warm and there wasn't many people inside.

Which, Thank Zalgo.

I looked at the menu that was written in chalkboard.

Coffee.

Oh look they have tea..

(Y/n) looked at me, "Are you ready?"

I nodded, "No, hold on I'm still seeing."

She nodded and patiently waited for me. They had cakes too, I'm definitely getting one.

I looked at a little poster that was next to the cashier, "Holiday Specials: Hot Chocolate"

That sounds yummy.

I looked at (Y/n) and told her I was ready. She nodded and turned to make eye contact with the cashier lady.

"What can I get for you?" She asked, smiling.

"Hi can I have a (Choice of coffee) and a (Flavor) cakepop."

The lady smiled and pointed her order and looked at me, waiting for my order, "I'll have the Holiday Special and a Vanilla cakepop" She took it.

"Names?" She asked.

"(Y/n) and BEN" She told her.

She nodded and told us the price. I payed and we went to sit on one of the tables that were on the corner. When we were seated (Y/n) placed her phone down on the table.

"Hey BEN?" She asked.

I hummed and looked at her.

"Why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?" I asked with a tone of confusion.

She giggled, "Why are you taking me out?"

"Oh, well you haven't gone out ever since and I wanted to make you feel better also cause I like you" I raised an eyebrow.

She laughed, "Dude!"

I laughed.

"(Y/n) and BEN" The cashier lady called out our order. I got up and went for it.

Our order was in a tray, I picked it up and headed back to our table.

When I placed it down I handed (Y/n)'s (Coffee choice) down in front of her.

I got mine and we both sipped out beverages.

It was honestly really good, I'm impressed.

(Y/n) also seemed surprised, "Oh wow, this is so good"

I nodded, "I know right?"

We spent the rest of the morning chatting and laughing together.

I really love (Y/n)'s company. She's amazing I'm glad Liu raised her to be such a great person.

I sat there admiring (Y/n).

Once we were done we walked out of the shop and stood outside for a moment, "Thank you BEN. I feel much better thanks to you." (Y/n) smiled.

"Anytime, I'm glad you're feeling better." I hugged her.

She hugged back.

"I'll talk to my dad today and tell him I'm sorry for what I did" She pulled away.

I nodded, "Alright, let's go home"

We walked back into the woods and back into the mansion.

I, again, opened the door for (Y/n).

She took off to find Liu and I walked upstairs to play video games.

Ugh great, I've passed all these games already.

I need to get new ones.

And while I'm at it, maybe a new console as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~