23|| demand

||23||

Demand

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Ariana Grande - break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

***
CHARACTER LIST

Selene Crestfield (formerly Dixon) - Alpha that won't take shit from anyone especially from that low life ex mate that chose her sister over her. Alpha of Greyhound.

Raizel Locksworth- Daddy. Alpha of Ignis Red. Daddy.

Noah Jones- Beta of Greyhound. #Railene #Bloodhound #IhateSand #WhoIsEvenPreston?

Mailia Jones - literal female Noah except not cause that would have to be some kind of weird incest shit. Noah's mate.

Isaac Everdale - "the bloodlust alpha is eating selene lol". Can never relax cause he is surrounded by idiots. He needs a vacation. Gamma of Greyhound.

Weston Creed - "so you sure you don't like vagina? Not even a little?". Captain of the "ship Nate to Antarctica and leave him there" petition. Skittles is a must not a choice. Beta of Ignis Red.

Emerson Vince - does not know why he has to be here. Can literally be anywhere else. Likes dick. "Weston, how did you get stuck in the wall?" Gamma of Ignis Red.

Meredith Crestfield- Grandma rocks. Former Greyhound Alpha. "I want my grandpups and I want them now!"

James Williams - Cool grandpa. Lowkey petty. Chancellor.

Elizabeth Williams - loves to gossip. Has no idea what "chill" means. Likes to spill tea with Meredith.

Landon Walker - Bitch Ex-mate. Alpha of Nightwake. Has problems. Kinda obsessed.

Hestia Walker(formerly Dixon) - Bitch Sister. Luna of Nightwake. Very pregnant.

Benicio Dixon - Bitch Dad. Beta of Nightwake.

Sophia Dixon- Female Beta. Bitch mom. Literally says like 2 lines in the whole story. cannot be bothered w her.

 cannot be bothered w her

"So you're telling me..."

Noah points at Raizel who arches a brow at the gesture. His arm loosely wrapped around my waist as we watch Noah for the hundredth time look between the two of us in pure astonishment. The first time being when he noticed the marks on our necks. He had screamed- legitimately squealed with his hands cupping his reddening cheeks as he practically hovered over my neck to stare at the teeth indents like it was a diamond ring I was showing off.