19|| only you

||19||

Only You

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

Colors - Halsey

"What? Raizel, what's going on?"

I look over to the man behind me, hoping he had some form of answer as to what this woman was spouting. My wolf had been dormant for the most part of today, more than a little exhausted from the amount of energy we used up but after recognizing the possible sign of a threat, she was quick to get alert.

She pushed aside the fatigue and watched with intense interest as the woman smiled up at us. Her ears perked up and straightened, body tense and bushy dark grey tail raised.

Her beady black eyes skimmed over the red cloak that Ivory wore.

"I came here to speak with Alpha Crestfield. Nothing less and nothing more."

Came Ivory's soft response to my wolf's unease. My wolf relaxed her shoulders, taking Ivory's words in stride and when recognizing no lie in her tone, huffed before settling down in my mind. She sent forth waves of caution before resting her head on her paws.

"Ivory, what exactly are you implying here? What of Luna?"

My gaze slides over to Stefan. His expression pinched, fists clenching and unclenching from the nerves steeling his posture. A permanent frown plastered on his expression with his jaw tight with warning.

"I'm not implying anything, Stefan. I'm simply stating reality."

"The reality of?"

Raizel's deep voice cut from behind me, his arm that wrapped around my waist pulling me closer into his chest until I was practically crushed against him. My wolf sighed in contentment, basking in his warmth but never letting her eyes wander from Ivory.

Ivory hums but the smile on her face remained.

"I think it's best we take this up in your office."

The witch let her eyes glide over the rest of us, taking note of who was here and listening in.

"There's much to explain."

***

"I'm sure you're all confused. Possibly not even aware of what's going on, but before I start, I must tell you that everything you're about to hear is true. All has been written down and recorded by the Goddess. She's shown me the memories herself through visions. Nothing I tell you is fabricated or twisted with some truths added in the mix. Whether or not you believe me is up to you, but I swear on the Goddess and my loyalty to the Order that I'm truthful in all I'll say."