11|| the wildflower of my heart

||11||

The Wildflower of My Heart

***

The Bloodlust Alpha

The Truth Untold - BTS (Feat. Steve Aoki)

 Steve Aoki)

Raizel

Raizel

Week after Gala

There were only a handful of times in my life where I was caught by surprise. To find myself unable to make sense of anything due to the mere fact of being surprised.

One of which, was when I found out about the curse at six years old.

The curse that ran through my bloodline. A consequence bestowed upon my ancestor for his foolish decision. The decision that pulled anger from the Goddess above. So much anger that even after centuries, the curse still lives on with the sole descendant.

It was then that I realized why I was outcasted.

Why childrens' mothers cast me wary glances and their fathers urged them to respect but steer clear from me. It all made sense, then. Why I was always separated from other children in the pack. Why I wasn't "allowed" to be with other children who found my presence too intimidating. Those who were afraid of catching the Goddess' wrath through associating with me.

I was different.

Too different.

And that had been the problem.

But like all things, time had come to pass and soon it became unimportant how others viewed me. All those lingering gazes and hushed whispers overshadowed and silenced in the face of becoming Alpha. I had more important things to focus on than how wolves whispered about me.