[ BONUS : GRADUATION SCENE ]

BONUS : GRADUATION SCENE
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

BONUS : GRADUATION SCENETHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"WE'RE FINALLY GRADUATING!" HYERIN squealed to her best friends

"WE'RE FINALLY GRADUATING!" HYERIN squealed to her best friends. They smiled warmly, also not believing the situation. "I wish I could say I would miss you, but we're literally going to be on the same stages for a while." She smiled widely at Jihoon's comment. She debuted a month ago. Of course, she received some hate about her height and weight. But it was nothing compared the love she got specifically from the ARMY, multi-stans and overall netizens. She was even still promoting her album because of how popular she was. "I love these gowns though. I feel like joining a cult." Hyerin snorted, looking at their red graduation gowns. "We are a cult." She stated, making the two boys grin.

"Who the fuck do we look up to?" Woojin asked, walking towards the auditorium with the other red-dressed students. "Obviously it's BTS. My role model is Taehyung hyung. Hyerin works with them. And you had a dance battle with Jimin hyung." Hyerin shook her head, "I still can't believe you and Daniel oppa had dance battle with him."

"Me too." Woojin sighed out, finding his girlfriend walking up next to him. "And he's gone. Jih- and you're also gone." She muttered when Jihoon started getting cozy with Mina. "Hyerin-ah." A voice whispered, putting their hands over her eyes. "Hmm... let me guess. Are you someone I like?" Hyerin questioned, making them remove their hands. "I sure goddamn hope so." Eunwoo chuckled, ruffling her hair. "Damn... I was hoping for Chanyeol." Her boyfriend let out a sigh, "You met the tall hyung once and you've forgotten about me." She furrowed her brows, opening her mouth.

"Actually I've met him like five times. You only thought it was once because I hosted the music bank with him." He held her hand, "But you like me more." Hyerin pulled on a thoughtful expression, making him slap her arm lightly. "Yah. Don't even think about it. Or I'm attacking your face with kisses."

"And suddenly I'm not thinking about it."

"Damn it."

• • •

The ceremony had started, all senior students were lining up to get seated. Hyerin had spotted her mom amongst everyone else's parents, waving at her discreetly. She even spotted a fanboy who was making a fancam of her graduation. She waved at him as well, making the boy gaze. "You know... you have more guy fans than girls. I'm starting to get jealous." He whispered without the guy seeing him. "Sounds nice. Just saying, you can't do shit because the camera can also see you." Eunwoo shrugged, "I can still whisper lovely things to you."

He sung quietly, knowing the girl in front of him was grinning even if he couldn't see her face. "Like can I talk about how pretty you looked in your music video? But I prefer you without all the makeup your stylist gave you. I don't really peg you for the 'dress' type but the dress you wore in it made you look like a princess. Ethereal, angelic and a goddess." Hyerin dropped her head down, not letting people see her rosy face. "Please stop, Dongmin-ah."

"What? I can't hear you... did you say you want more?" He teased, laughing lightly at his girlfriend. The trio and Astro got seated for the ceremony. Hyerin looked at the audience who attended it. Next to her mother, she spotted her sister, Daniel and her aunt. They all sent nice and wide smiles to her. Result her to beam back at them. Everyone in the room watched the principal walk onto the stage, all clapping for his entrance. "Senior class of 2018, this is your graduation ceremony. The moment you walk out that door, you are truly adults. So parents, let us welcome the teachers who turned your children into young adults."

The hall was full of applause again, ten teachers coming onto the stage and bowing to the students and audience. "I wonder who bribed the principal to say that speech." Woojin said aloud, which made the students around him laugh quietly. "Let us first start of with some performances and singing. Then we will move on to the graduation certificates."

After a dance cover Twice's 'Dance The Night Away' and 'What is Love?', a cover Punch and EXO's Chanyeol's 'Stay With Me' by Hyerin and Jihoon, and the school graduation song, they had finally come to part most students were here for at eleven in the morning, on a Saturday. "Who the fuck decides to put this on a Saturday anyways?" Hyerin said while she clapped with the students. "Some fucking nutcase. That's who." Jinwoo, who sat two seats away from her, retorted, rubbing his eyes tiredly. Hyerin looked at the male next to Eunwoo, giving him a thumbs up. "That's the first thing you've gotten right all year." Jihoon, who sat on the left of her, suppressed his laughter. "Okay. Let's start with the graduation certificates."

"Ahn Hyerin."

"Kim Myungjun."

"Lee Dongmin."

"Moon Bin."

"Park Jihoon."

"Park Jinwoo."

"Park Woojin."

"And as for the academic certificates. The overall top academic student goes to... Ahn Hyerin!" The principal announced, making the girl blink blankly. She exchanged looks with her friends, "Mwo? (What?) Did he say my name?" Jihoon laughed heartily, pushing her to stand up. "You bet your ass he did." He told her, watching the girl walk shyly to the stage. "That's our best friend!" Woojin and Hyerin yelled out, standing up together as they gathered attention. Hyerin gave a nervous smile, telling them to sit down. "Do you have anything to say, Ms. Hyerin? Things such as your future plans? Although, I'm sure we all know where you're headed." Her principal chuckled, making the students and audience cheer and laugh.

"Ahh.. de. (Yes.) Uh- I guess all there is to say is that I hope all the senior students here have a good life no matter the path they take. Life isn't all about studying, no offense to the teachers or anything. But I encourage everyone to do whatever they like. Someone once told me that if money if your problem, then choose that job. But it won't make you as happy as you can be. So please do what you want! Also please buy my album, 'I am NOT'. De, gamsahbnida! (Yes, Thank you!)"

The students finished the graduation ceremony, walking out towards their parents and friends. The rest of Wanna One greeted the graduated seniors and congratulated them. Just as they went to buy lunch, Hyerin turned to Woojin. "You're paying right? A full meal because Jihoon and I won the bet?"

"Fuck you and your weak heart."

"Hey! Don't diss her heart. It's the reason she fell for me."