[ 22 ]

T W E N T Y  -  T W O
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

a/n: basically up there is the seating plan, i used that sketch thing in notes so it looks trash TT hopefully you understand it.

"IF I HAVE ANOTHER maths lesson I'm going to seriously lose my mind

"IF I HAVE ANOTHER maths lesson I'm going to seriously lose my mind." Woojin told his best friends, talking towards the school cafeteria. "Tell me about it. I didn't know I had developed such a hateful algebra." Hyerin retorted, letting a small yawn escape her mouth. Jihoon ruffled her hair, "At least you understand it." She shrugged at the boy, lining up to get her food. Today's menu was bokum bap (or fried rice), served with an egg drop soup, and a spicy salad made from onions, cucumbers, and apples along with a piece of watermelon.

With receiving that in their trays, the trio took a seat on their table where Astro was sitting earlier today. "You all seem early today." Hyerin told them, smiling at Sanha's eager expression when he handed her a milk bottle. "Thank you." Her eyes turned into crescents, looking back at her food to miss Eunwoo's following eyes. Suddenly an extra seat was pulled, all nine friends looking at the person. "Mind if I sit here?" Seolhyun asked, Woojin sighed as he went back to eating his food. It was weird for everyone as the juniors didn't get released until five minutes later. So she had definitely captured the room's attention.

"Who are you to sit here?" Jinwoo poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, giving her an empty look. "His ex-ex-girlfriend, Jinwoo oppa." Three more figures appeared next to her, "Sorry, noona. This is our seat." Daehwi told her with no real emotion, Guanlin and Daehwi took their seats next to Hyerin quickly while Jinyoung calmly sat next to Sanha trying to suppress his laughter. "All full. Sorry." Moonbin flashed a sarcastic smile, everyone looked down at their trays to stop laughing. Seolhyun huffed, "Okay." She told them with a sickly sweet smile, passing Woojin and Hyerin. Unfortunately, she had spotted the only girl in the group. "Thanks by the way. I didn't get one," She patted Hyerin's shoulder, taking her piece of watermelon before walking away to a different table.