[ 08 ]

E I G H T
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

E I G H TTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"NO THANKS

"NO THANKS. I DON'T want to be murdered by all the females in our school." She left Eunwoo's extended hand hanging. He opened his mouth to form some words but nothing came out. She was definitely different. Whether girls like him or not, they always wanted to be friends with him. But then again, maybe it was his looks. "Oh come on. You won't be murdered." He raised his eyebrows, going against her opinion. Hyerin nodded sarcastically, a small scoff escaping her lips. "Yeah... tell that to the girls who have me third on their 'to kill list'. The first two are the two girls you dated in your first and second year. The only reason I'm third is because I'm friends with Wanna One, I'm Daniel's cousin and because you guys suddenly started sitting with us." She retorted with evidence to back up her opinion.

He sighed while looking at her, "Ahh... jebal! (Please!) I promise you won't die." She shook her head, "Ever wondered why my only two friends are guys? The girls will think I'm using you for your looks." A small smile weaved onto his face, "And you aren't?" He feigned a cocky tone.

"God no. There so much more to someone's visuals, ya know? Their talent, personality and background. I know your looks, talent I guess and possibly your background. On the outside, you seem very quiet, nice, matured and mannered. You seem to have fun as well with all the attention you receive. But is that really how you feel?"

• • •