[ 30 ]

T H I R T Y
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

T H I R T YTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

EIGHT MONTHS LATERS

EIGHT MONTHS LATERS...

"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" Sanha yelled throughout the empty park. "I know right." Minhyuk hopped onto Sanha's back and off. Hyerin, Jihoon and Woojin exchanged happy grins. They were all debuting. For the first time in her life, she felt like the puzzle pieces of her life had all come together and fitted. "I can't wait to see Jisung oppa in a masculine concept." Eunwoo chuckled at the thought, after meeting him a few months ago. He realized how funny the older male was yet how much he cared. "Noona. (Older sister.) What's your debuting concept? Wait- when are you debuting again?" Daehwi asked eagerly.

Yes, that's right. If you didn't read the previous lines correctly, BigHit's CEO found major potential in Hyerin and definitely wanted her to debut the upcoming year. She let out a laugh, swinging on the swing she sat on. "It's kind of this bipolar type of concept. Bittersweet if you will. The world's most dangerous combination of concepts. Sexy, powerful and strong, mixed with cute, pretty and feminine. The songs on the album are either the combined concept or individually one of them." Jihoon snorted at her answer, putting a halt to his swing. "You? Sexy? Don't get me started."

"You're fucking tell me? At least I don't look like a goddamn child when I bite my lips." She retorted, making the young Wanna One members snicker at her comment. Jihoon sent a glare towards them, "Yeah? Well- well at least I have kissed my girlfriend. You two have been dating for eight months and you—" He stopped talking and started to run when he saw Hyerin's murderous expression. "Come back! Yah, saekkiya! (Motherfucker!) Mwo sibalnom-a! (What a shit!)" She ran after him, making Eunwoo laugh lightly.

Jinyoung took a seat next to him, "Seriously, hyung (older brother). When are you going to man up and kiss her?" The males around him nodded as well. He shook his head at the boys who had only that one idea in their mind. "Sometimes the timing is what makes it perfect. Also I won't take her first kiss, if she's not ready." Woojin patted his shoulder, a firm nod coming from him. "Good answer. If it was anything else, I would've got Daniel hyung and Jihoon if he wasn't being chased by your shy girlfriend." Daehwi opened his mouth, scratching his head confusingly.