[ 14 ]

F O U R T E E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

F O U R T E E NTHIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

IT WAS NOT A sunny day in Incheon

IT WAS NOT A sunny day in Incheon. Instead here in Incheon, it was pouring with rain in spring. But the sudden change in weather had not spoiled the happy atmosphere amongst the meetup of Hyerin and some of the PD 101 S2 members. She had watched the boys come in either one by one or in small groups as if they were gangs. In total she counted thirteen boys. All of Wanna One, which consisted of; Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Daehwi, Kim Jaehwan, Ong Seongwoo, Park Woojin, Lai Guanlin, Yoon Jisung, Hwang Minhyun, Bae Jinyoung and Ha Sungwoon. The other two boys went by the names of Kim Samuel and Kim Donghan.

Not to say that they're siblings or anything. As Samuel was half Korean and half Mexican while Donghan was purely Korean. "Hello, boys." She waved her hands eagerly at them, sitting down on a beanbag. Where they were was in an abandoned parking lot. A lot of robberies and harassment went on here, so people eventually just left it. But one hundred and one boys had made it their hang out.

Although most of the time, the all one hundred and one boys weren't actually here. Some were foreigners who came from Japan or China from time to time to visit. Anyways, back to the hangout, the parking lot had three levels. They had made the bottom level for them to rest or study, the middle level to play games and have a mini arcade and the top level was a gym/dance/vocal/rap practice areas. Most of them wanted to be idols. Currently Hyerin and the thirteen boys were standing on the gaming level. They called it their 'den'.

"Noona!" The young half Mexican boy yelled like a child who just came back from school and met their dog. "Samuel!" She squealed, being brought into a bear hug by him. "Hands off, twat." Daniel slapped away his hands from her. Hyerin narrowed her eyes at him, "He watched two Harry Potter movies and he thinks he's British."

"I- excuse me, my English accent is bloody good. Stop ostracizing me and my 'Harry Pote'." Daniel attempted his best attempt at the accent making everyone burst out laughing. "Aside from uh- him, how are you treating my sister? Remember to tell me if you want to break up with her. She really has a faint heart." She told Samuel who was thought about his two-year younger girlfriend. "Naneun gieoghal geos-ida. (I'll remember.) although, I don't think I will. I really like her, noona." As much as everyone wanted cringe and laugh at how soft his voice went when talking about Hyesoo, they just couldn't. They were very proud of him and his relationship. "Aww." Everyone cooed as Hyerin ruffled his hair. As they got comfortable, she versed Donghan at a game of pool. "Hey. Donghan? How did babysitting Daniel oppa's cats go?" He winced at the question, "Please don't ask." He whimpered at the fierce gaze that pierced the back of his head.

"Ahh... wae? (Ahh... why?)"

"Just- shit. Daniel, I'm sorry- I- I've already apologized!"

"Ori has broken leg now."

• • •

"Ugh, I wish it didn't rain today

"Ugh, I wish it didn't rain today. Then we could've slept on the terrace." Jihoon muttered with annoyance, resting his head on his hands. "I know right. Sleeping there in spring is so relaxing! Also this made everyone leave." Hyerin pouted, lying on the mattress next to the red-head. Woojin turned onto the side of his body, looking at the two people. "Isn't it weird that everyone decided to go out today? Hyesoo went to sleep at a friend's house cause she thinks we're annoying. And then your mom is at a co-worker's house because she purposely leaves us alone when we have sleepovers." Hyerin chuckled at his thoughts, "She leaves us alone because she thinks something might happen between us. She's always wanted me to find a boyfriend, especially between one of you." The trio laughed together at the idea, it could never happen. In a way, they were just to close for anything else to happen. Like siblings. And in that case, this was incest.

"Speaking of relationships..." Woojin trailed off with a cheeky tone, taking a glance at Jihoon's alarmed face. The red-head shook his head to the blonde-haired male. "Jihoon has a crush." He blurted, making Hyerin gape while Jihoon hit his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Who? Who?! Tell me, or I'm skinning you alive." Hyerin threatened, turning her head to face him. She slapped him playfully in excitement. He flinched in slight pain, "Ow! God, stop! I'll fucking tell you!" He surrendered to the pain. She laid on her mattress eagerly.

It had been years since Jihoon had a proper crush. Normally when he crushed on a girl, they would go out at least for six months to a year and a half. He only crushed on girls he really, really liked. "It's Kang Mina." Hyerin stopped to think about the name, before it really had stuck her. "She's in the visual school group I.O.I. The female Wanna One. Or Wanna One is the male I.O.I, same thing." Woojin handed out his hand, waiting for the money to be placed in his hand.

She grumbled at the thought, standing up to get some money out of her room. "Piece of shit. I can't believe I betted fifteen dollars on this." Jihoon's jaw dropped at the sight of his friends. "You fuckers betted on this? The hell did you bet on?" Woojin smirked at Hyerin, "We betted on who you would crush on. I bet Kang Mina." Jihoon snapped his eyes to the girl, "Who the fuck did you bet on?" Hyerin sighed, "Choi Yoojung. Man, she's so cute and pretty. You would've looked cute together." Woojin nodded his head in agreement. "But who would've thought you would fall for the top third studious female student?" She told him rhetorically, laughing lightly with the blonde-haired male. Jihoon rolled his eyes, "I'm not falling. I just like her. I think..." He trailed off. She turned to Woojin, "How about you, mister? Got anyone who can flutter your heart?" The boy grinned cheekily, flickering his eyes around the dark room. "Maybe it's Kim Sohye?"

Hyerin let out a gasp, "Fuck you all. Your relationships are going to be so cute. I might die single!" She dramatically cried out, making the two boys laugh at her acting. "You won't die single. You have Eunwoo." Woojin retorted, while Jihoon nodded along with him. "Wait- what? Why are you of all people so 'supportive' of the idea? We're just friends." The red-head poked her arm, "That's what they all say. In our case, we're siblings. I doubt it'll be long before you heart beats for him." Hyerin deadpanned, "Bet." The girl couldn't believe her ears. "How long will it take for her to like Eunwoo?" I say three months?" Woojin placed his bet. Jihoon snickered at his friend's bet. "I bet it'll take a month."

"Just because I have a terribly weak heart. I say four weeks. Which also is a month. But don't get any ideas, you fuckers."

"Then, a paid meal to the losers?"

"Deal."