Messenger boy (Luhans POV)

I looked at Minseok, he looked totally zoned out...his grandmother past away, was he close to her? "Minseok, Minseok are you okay?" I question, looking at him concerned. I let go of holding his hand and started to shake his arm to try and get him out of his dazed like state, but it didn't look like that was helping. 

No one in the room was talking, I guess they could all tell how hurt Minseok was about loosing his grandmother, but what kind of relationship did they have? 

After a couple of seconds, Minseok started moving again, turning around and walking out of the room. "Minseok!" I call out to him, walking beside him as he was slowly walking out of the room. It didn't seem like he was trying to run away from anything because he was walking at a calm pace, but he still looked just as dazed.

"Are you okay Minseok?" I kept questioning him, but he didn't seem like he wanted to answer me. "Do you want me to leave you alone, do you need time to yourself?" I ask him, following him out into the hallway as he continued to walk away from the principals office. 

At the same time, I got called back into the office by the principal, but the principal was only calling out to me, not Minseok. I glanced back at the principal before looking at Minseok. "Minseok, stay here, okay? I'll be right back, okay?" I reassure him, patting his shoulder lightly before turning around and walking back into the principals office. What do they want to talk to me about? Shouldn't the person they call back, be Minseok?

I entered the principals office, closing the door behind me as I walked in. An awkward aura filled the room, almost making it unbearable to breathe with how thick the aura felt. The piercing stares of Minseok's parents were not helping the situation on top of what I was feeling. 

"Luhan, you seem to be the closest to Minseok, so I would like you to keep in contact with Minseok's parents." The principal suggests, looking at me willingly. 

I am totally confused. "Why should I be the 'message boy' between Minseok and his parents?" I question. 

"Obviously Minseok does not want any sort of contact with his parents and will not listen to them at all. Everyone in this room knows that Minseok will listen to you though." The principal explains. 

I sighed lightly, where is this going exactly? "Yeah, so?"

"We want you to make Minseok loose weight." Minseok's mother says, now adding herself into the conversation.

I now looked down at her, confused and upset. "I like Minseok's curves actually, so if you want Minseok to loose weight, find someone else to help him because I'm not going to make him loose weight if he's comfortable in the body he's in right now." I explain, looking at her seriously. 

"If Minseok does not loose weight, we are not allowing him to come to his grandmothers funeral. If you do not help him, then he will not be allowed in." His mother says, she obviously thinks this is a good chance for Minseok to have some 'motivation.' But in reality this is just cruel. I don't know Minseok's relationship with his grandmother, but from the way he acted just now, it seemed like he was totally broken. 

"To not allow him to come just because of the way he looks is ridiculous. You guys are crazy! He's going to see his grandmother on her deathbed and that's final." I say, turning around and storming out of the room. I can't believe them, how can they even say that?! 

I walked into the hallway where I stopped with Minseok from earlier but Minseok was now gone. "Minseok, Minseok where are you?!" I call out, down the hallway, but no response was  made. "Where the hell did he go?" I say to myself in a low tone, now walking down the hallway until I bumped into Kris who was turning the corner I was about to walk around. 

"Oh- Luhan, where's Minseok? Are you two done with the principal?" Kris questions, looking at me, slightly egar to know what happened. 

"We were in there, but Minseok disappeared, he found out the news of his grandmothers passing and isn't taking it lightly. He walked out of there and I can't find him anywhere. Do you have any idea on where he could be?" I question, looking at Kris concerned. I could feel myself getting more worried by every minute that past. 

"I'll help you look for him Luhan, I have a hunch on where he could be, follow me" Kris says, walking towards the exit of the school and I followed behind him. Hopefully he's okay. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I am sorry I left you guys waiting on this fan fiction for so long. Honestly, I stopped writing it because at the time I was going through a dark point, and I myself was going through some body issue things, and just thinking back to this fanfic kind of triggered me in a way, but I wanted to continue it because out of all the fan fictions I've ever written, this one has always been my favourite, so be prepared for this one to be updated frequently because I do love this fanfiction very much.