skipping school together (Luhans POV)

"R-Really you want to date me?" Minseok asks like he was in disbelief. In all honesty I couldn't believe what we were doing either. Am I really asking Minseok if we should date? I'd never imagine for myself in a million years I'd date someone like Minseok. 

I nod meaning yes and his cheeks turned a darker shade of red if that was even possible. Now that I think about it, has Minseok ever dated anyone before? "Minseok, have you ever been in a relationship before?" I question, generally curious about it. 

It looked like Minseok wanted to think about it before answering me. He told me "well I've known I was gay ever since I was in elementary. Even if I wasn't gay, no girl would even come close to me or consider dating me because I was always the fat kid. No one wants to date someone who's fat." Minseok answers, he sounded upset. 

"Well yeah, but now I'm dating you." I say, still having my hand on his thigh and rubbing it. His thigh felt big and meaty which turned me on in a way. I want these clothes off of him, I want to touch every single inch of him. 

"You should really go back to school Luhan..." Minseok suggests, looking at me like he was concerned for my education. 

"I don't care missing a day of school" I say, leaning forward as I continued to look into Minseok's eyes. 

"But don't you want to be a soccer player or something along those lines? You need good grades to be a soccer player, and we have gym today too." Minseok points out, wow is he really concerned about my education? 

I leaned close enough so that our lips touched again. His lips were addicting, like they were a drug. They're plump and soft, like a marshmallow. "We can stay here...can't we?" I whisper in a smirk, continuing to kiss him. 

Minseok nodded meaning I could but backed away his head so he could actually talk without my lips prying against his. "W-We can, but I don't think it'd be smart to miss school Luhan..." 

I groaned and parted from Minseok. Jeez he's like a cock block for himself. "Fine, but if I'm going to school, you're coming with me." 

"M-Me? B-But I don't think I should go to school today...you know, I don't really feel like going to school today and all..." He explains, he sounded uncertain about going to school.

"You're looking out for my education, why can't I look out for yours?" I question in a smirk, raising one eyebrow. 

"Because you know what you want to do in the future Luhan, I have no clue what I want to be. I'll find something to do even if it means...even if it means I work at McDonalds for the rest of my life." He admits like he was swallowing his words. He didn't sound proud of saying that at all.

"Oh come on, if you did that you'd just be the stereotypical fat person working at a fast food place." I say but cursed myself right when I said it. Damn it, I'm going out with him for crying out loud! I can't say things like that!

I glanced up at him when I said that and he looked to be pouting. Great, just great, I ruined things already and we're not even into five minutes of dating yet. "I'm sorry" I say in a quiet tone, guilty of myself. 

"No, no, it's fine I know I'll be the stereotypical fat person working at a fast food place, I already know that." He answered back, like he agreed with me. 

"You know I didn't mean it in that way...I told you I say things without processing it in my head before I say it." I explain, trying to tell him in a way that I didn't mean it. 

"I know I understand, but it's not like what you said wasn't the truth anyway." He says, now turning his head away from me so he wasn't looking at me anymore.