What's wrong? (Minseoks POV)

When I woke up, I didn't bother eating breakfast with my family today either. I seriously don't want to talk to them and have them harass me like they always do when they get a chance to breathe in the same space as me.

I got changed into my school uniform, fixed myself up in the washroom before going downstairs in the lobby where I was surprised to see Luhan wasn't waiting for me. This is weird...is he upset about yesterday and figured I didn't want to be seen with him at school? Maybe I should apologise when I see him today.

I walked to school which was tiring, I forgot how much of a bother it was to walk. As I got to school, I could see the stares from other people and the rude whispering that was directed towards me which just annoyed me. As I was walking head down through the hall, I felt someone wrap their arm around my shoulders.

I looked up expecting it to be Luhan, but when I saw it was Kris, I lightly pushed him away from myself. "What's up Minseok, how's your morning?" He asks, looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"It's fine" I mumble while looking down as I continued to walk down the hall.

"Just fine? How're things with your parents, were they yelling at you this morning?" He asks, continuing to ask me questions.

I forgot I told Kris that my parents were yelling at me yesterday about a lot of things. I would usually tell this to Luhan and I guess rant in a way to him, but for some reason he hasn't texted me yet. When I tried calling him as well it just went straight to voice mail, so I just told Kris everything to get things off my chest. "They weren't yelling at me this morning because I ignored them." I explain, now trying to walk faster to get away from him, but there'd be no point anyway since we're going to the same place anyway.

We both walked into the classroom where I let out a big sigh. I took a seat at my desk and placed my backpack beside me on the ground. Like I expected, Kris followed me all the way to my desk. I took a glance to see if Luhan was here, but he wasn't...is he okay?

Kris followed my eyes to see I was staring at Luhan's desk and questions "what, did something happen between you and Luhan?"

"No, he just hasn't been answering my calls...and he would usually be here by now. I don't know what's up with him." I answer, sounding very concerned. Hopefully nothing happened to him, should I visit him after school maybe?

The school bell rang for class to start and that was Kris' cue to go to his seat. He gave me a smile as he turned around to walk to his desk which I tried to ignore. I looked down at my desk and continued to pick at my fingers, wondering what could have happened to Luhan.

When class started and the teacher was mid-way into explaining the lesson, someone opened the door, almost like he threw the door open. Everyone's heads turned into that direction, and almost everyone was surprised to see it was Luhan. I was surprised myself to see it was him, what happened to him?

It looked like he was running because he was out of breath and was sweaty. He was covered in dark purple bruises and his hair looked to be a mess, like he didn't comb it. Luhan made his way to his desk where everyone in the class couldn't get their eyes off of him, including myself, what happened to him?

The teacher didn't bother to question about it and ignored it as she continued to explain the lesson.

I was trying to pay attention to the lesson since it was a new unit, but I kept thinking about Luhan. Knowing his family situation and everything like that, I can't help but think his father had something to do with it.

When lunch time came around, everyone crowded around Luhan's desk to ask him what was wrong. I didn't want to bring attention onto myself so I staid seated in my desk and looked down. Luhan will probably tell me what happened to him after school, right?