Confrontation (Minseoks POV)

I ended up taking a job up for Luhan. I don't work in a store or anything like that, I just tutor elementary kids for some cash. Even though it's not a lot, it's still something. I made sure Luhan got all the money that I earned.

Luhan on the other hand looked more better every day that went past. At least he was getting some sort of sleep, and was eating whenever he could. I would usually give him my lunch but he would mostly decline when I did so. 

I walked to school with both Luhan and Kris. Luhan would meet Kris and I at Kris' apartment before heading to school everyday and we would just walk together. Once reaching school all of us were confused because we were met by our teacher who was outside, watching us all walk towards the school. 

When we finally approached her, she was looking at me, waiting to talk to me but I knew Luhan and Kris wouldn't leave me alone with her. "What is it, Mrs?" I ask, trying to sound as polite as possible. Can't I just get to class peacefully and get on with the day? 

The teacher glanced at both Kris and Luhan with a confused expression on her face, kind of like she was questioning why they were still standing beside me and that they should head into school. "It's okay Mrs, they can stay" I reassure her. Whatever she had to tell me, they can hear it.

"Your parents called the school today, Minseok." Was the first thing she said which instantly got Kris, Luhan and I all glancing at each other with slight worried expressions on our faces. "They told me they've been trying to get in contact with you for days but can't reach you" she continues to say and I instantly look down at my feet to hide my facial expression.

"The thing is..." I start saying, still looking at the floor. I couldn't think of an excuse on the spot. Debating on what I should say was contemplating in my mind. 

The teacher interrupted my train of thoughts before explaining "your parents are in the office, waiting to see you. I was told to direct you there, okay Minseok?" My teacher says and I nodded, knowing I didn't really have much say in anything. 

"Fine, if Minseok is going then I'm going with him." Luhan speaks, looking at the teacher seriously. I knew just by the tone of Luhan's voice he wasn't going to take no for an answer. 

"This is a family matter, Luhan. You can not join the conversation." The teacher tries to explain but Luhan kept pestering the teacher, saying he was following me in. 

It got to the point where the teacher was tired of arguing with Luhan and turned around and directed us into the school. Luhan, Kris and I all followed behind her where she was bringing us to the office. 

Once reaching the closed door to the office, all four of us stood outside the door. The teacher's gaze directed towards both Kris and Luhan who were now expected to leave. Kris looked at both Luhan and I before saying "I'll head to class, you guys can update me later." He says, patting me on the shoulder for reassurance before heading down the hall. 

The teacher then looked at Luhan, wanting him to follow after Kris, but like expected Luhan didn't move from his spot. The same serious expression was still portrayed on his face. I'd have to give it to Luhan. Whenever he wants something, he will do anything to get it. I know that for a fact. 

The teacher sighed, knowing another argument would irrupt if she tried telling Luhan to leave again so she left him alone, I guess expecting the principal to deal with him once he entered the room with me. 

"Both of you come to class when you're done in there." She says before walking down the hall in the same direction Kris had walked in before. 

I looked at Luhan once more, my heart was pounding so fast it felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. I hate this, I don't want to talk to my parents about why I have left. It's just going to create more drama and tension between us, but I guess I would have to face them sooner or later to talk about the issue.