school (Minseoks POV)

I don't think it's a little bit bad to be on the chubby side. I never thought of it as something others should take concern over in my life. Yeah I was bigger then my classmates and a little overweight, but who was it for them to judge me for it? 

Just because it's a thing to be skinny, or even underweight in Korea, it doesn't mean everyone should fall under that standard. I think the people who want to be skinny are just trying to impress people they like, or fit into what society moulded us to think what is perfect and not. 

So what if I had a bit of chub on me? Doesn't mean I should be talked about behind my back or made fun of during school. 

Yeah the kids in school are all definitely skinnier than I am. If we had to compare, just by the looks of it I'm a good fifty or maybe a hundred pounds heavier then them...but so what?! 

I guess cause I'm a big kid, they decide I'm an easy target since I'm the biggest target. 

"Look out, the cow is here!" I could hear someone call out from behind me, telling everyone to basically 'move out of the way for the fat kid to get through.'

It's not like a lot of people listened to the people who made fun of me anyway. Not a lot of people even paid attention to me in general. I was just the big kid who sat at the back of the class and tried avoiding as much human interaction as possible. 

I made my way into the classroom, dragging my feet behind me and looking down at the ground as I made my way to my desk. I sat down in my seat and pulled out a book from my backpack. 

Even though I'm a big kid, doesn't mean I can't imagine myself in the shoes of a mighty prince, saving the abandoned princess in castle guarded by a dragon. You got that right, I love reading fantasy books.

I love reading books with a strong male lead, to try and pretend that main character is me. Everyone has a dream, mine wasn't very specific. I just wanted to be a handsome prince who saves an abandoned princess from a castle. 

Or...should I say saves an abandoned prince. Yup, I'm gay. It's not something I'd want to talk about around school either. I don't need people making fun of the 'gay fat kid.'

Either gender boy, or girl both genders don't like me. I was rated the ugliest in the grade which hurt my feelings for like, a second before I just dusted it off like it was a fly on my shoulder.

"Make sure not to break the chair, cow!" A heard someone's voice ring from the front of the class. I didn't even bother to look up to see who it was. I knew it was Luhan and his goons. It's always them who are picking on me. 

Luhan was the the typical jock of the school, all the ladies swooned over him to try getting his attention. Guys even really liked him because if you're friends with Luhan, it means you're considered in some way popular. 

I guess for Luhan to keep that 'popular' status, he has to make the people smaller then him scared. Okay, maybe I'm not so to say 'smaller' then Luhan, if anything if we got into a fight I had a hundred pounds on me more then he did, I would like to say I'd win. But Luhan always has those goons with him which obviously leaves me into a disadvantage so he always manages to bully me. 

I continued reading my book, it was getting to the good part. The prince was fighting these things called marnvols. Marnvols in the book were ugly, big gooey creatures who leech for blood. They try killing the weaker subjects, but when someone higher in power comes to fight them, they surrender easily. 

I like to think Luhan and his goons are the marnvols of my life. Marnvols is just a weird nickname I have for them, which they would never know what I mean. So if I ever talk about them, calling them marnvols they would never know I was talking about them