Going to Luhan's job (Minseoks POV)

I don't want to go to Luhan's part time job, I look embarrassing. Wearing sweatpants to a cafe? I'm going to stand out...yet again I don't even know what people wear to cafe's since I never go out much other then when it's to go to the doctors or if i'm ordering out. 

I put my tight, new winter jacket on over my sweater which didn't seem to do up if I had a sweater on so I had to take the sweater off and suck in to get the jacket to do up. Even though, like I said sucking in didn't help much in the slightest.

Luhan put on his jacket no problem and even bent down to put on his shoes when he got his jacket on. If I tried to bend down with this jacket on, I'm pretty sure it'd break or something. 

I followed Luhan to his car with my head hung low. I really don't want to go, I don't want them judging me. I feel like they'll judge Luhan as well...for being friends with someone like me. Well technically I'm his...his...boyfriend...now. But I don't think Luhan would tell them he's dating someone like me. 

When we got to his car in the parking lot, I undid the zipper on my jacket because I know I cant sit down with the coat done up. It's hard enough to move in this thing as it is, my arms cant even go all the way up. Having my stomach stick out even more then it does when I stand up in this jacket is not a good idea. I can already see it breaking now. 

I got into the car with my jacket unzipped and put my seat belt on. Luhan looked at me when he sat down into the drivers seat and smiled  a smile I never saw on him before. He leaned in and kissed me again. My parents haven't even kissed me this much, I think Luhan really likes attention from his partner. 

He started up the car and drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. One of his hands was on the steering wheel and the other one was holding my hand tightly. I-I've never held someone's hand before, I hope my hands not sweaty or something. 

When we got to the cafe Luhan works at my heart was beating faster then before. I feel like I could have a panic attack any second now.  Too much has happened to me in one day. First I'm dating Luhan and now he's even showing me where he works and introducing me to his colleagues?

"You're not nervous....right?" He asks, looking at me concerned and I shook my head meaning no even though I was very nervous. "Good, lets go" he says, getting out of the car. 

I got out of the car as well and closed the door after I got out. I heard the car beep meaning Luhan had locked it and he was already starting to walk to the front. I didn't bother to do up my jacket because that would just take too much time and effort, and It'll be two seconds before I go inside. 

I walked into the cafe right after Luhan did, but it's not like I could hide behind anything. Luhan said hi to an older man who was standing next to the counter. "Hey Heechul" Luhan says, waving hi to the man named Heechul. 

I walked beside Luhan and Luhan stood in front of Heechul, talking to him. "Who's this?" Heechul asks, I don't think he meant to sound or look rude, but I could tell he was eyeing me down when he asked who I was. 

"He's my new boyfriend" Luhan says and I almost choked on the air I was breathing in. What is he doing, telling him he's dating me!? 

"Oh so you found a new boy I see?" Heechul asks with a  smile on his face. Wait... a 'new' boy...does this mean Luhan might be BI? Since he did do it with a girl in an older grade...or maybe that was all for show? I'm so confused. 

"Sehun's not going to be pleased you actually found a new man" Heechul says and Luhan rolled his eyes like he was annoyed. Sehun...who's Sehun? 

Another boy came walking out from the employee's only doors and Luhan waved hi to him as well. "Yifan this is my new boyfriend, Minseok." Luhan explains, jeez is he going to tell everyone we're going out?! I don't want people knowing, it's embarrassing for me. I look like the ugly toad of the relationship. 

The Yifan boy looked a bit confused. He eyed me down just like Heechul did and I knew he was already thinking "why is Luhan dating someone as fat as him?" I could feel the jugful stare and I didn't like it, not one bit. 

"Sehun's not going to be happy, you do know that right?" Yifan questions to Luhan. Who the heck is Sehun?!

At the same exact time someone else came entering the room from the employee's only door. The boy saw Luhan and had a smirk on his face. I don't like the way he's looking at him. "Luhan, I have some things to talk to you about..." the boy says, like he was desperate to talk to Luhan. 

"I don't want to hear it Sehun" Luhan says in a serious tone. Okay, so that's Sehun. 

"Come on Luhan, give me another chance...I'm begging you-"

"Don't bring that stuff up here" Luhan replies back in a serious tone. Okay I think I get it, Sehun is Luhan's ex, isn't he? 

I eyed Sehun down, he's really skinny it looks like he works out a bit as well. He has a nice body, nice hair, nice skin, nice everything. He looks like a model, just like how Luhan does. They look like the perfect couple...and then there's just me...I'm hungry again.

Luhan rolled his eyes to Sehun and explains "I already found someone else to be with, this is my new boyfriend, Minseok." He says, pointing to me. 

I was awkwardly standing there, looking back and forth from all the four people who were staring at me. This is way too embarrassing. 

"You can't be kidding me Luhan, are you serious? You broke up with me, to date some fat dude?" Sehun asks. 

"Sehun, be nice" I could hear Heechul say from under his breath. Little did he know I've been called worse then 'fat dude.' 

"Can you shut up Sehun, you're just jealous! Don't call him fat either!" Luhan demands...wow...Luhan's standing up for me. 

"If I knew you liked chunky dudes I could have gained a few pounds for you, you know that. I never thought you would have moved onto someone else." Sehun says, glaring at me for a second before looking back at Luhan in concern. 

"I don't like chunky dudes, Minseok is an acception!" Luhan says, wow okay that makes me feel way better. 

"I think...I should leave" I say, backing away from the four of them and turned around before leaving the cafe. I didn't bother to say goodbye to Luhan either, I feel like the moment wasn't right. Wouldn't it be awkward if I kissed him goodbye anyway since his ex boyfriend is right there? 

I was walking away from the cafe when I heard someone call out from behind me. "Hey you!" I heard someone shout out. 

I looked behind me and felt cold snow hit me in the face. My eyes were more of the problem but I wiped the cold snow away and looked to see it was the boy Sehun who had thrown it. 

"Luhan is mine! You can't just steal something that belongs to me!" He shouts and I rolled my eyes, turning around and already walking away from him. This is just great, now I have trouble with one of Luhan's ex boyfriends...and Luhan's ex looks like a model.

Compared to me...I look like a lazy bum you find on the side of the road. Jeez I'm hungry.

I tried sucking in as much as I could before doing up my jacket and continuing to make my way to pick up Luhan's dad who was probably at the same bar I picked him up from last week.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 3:00am where I am and I just updated this fan fiction two times non stop. I have to wake up at 8am even though it's saturday because I have people coming over, so this isn't going to be fun but whatever, at least I updated. I like updating this anyway so I don't mind.