getting a jacket (Minseoks POV)

The teacher questioned Luhan what had happened to him when she entered the class but he gave her the same excuse he was giving everyone, that he got jumped yesterday on his way home from school. What a load of bull, I know what really happened to him!

I couldn't stop glancing at Luhan for the whole day, so many questions were buzzing in my head. Maybe I was wrong, maybe it really wasn't Luhan's dad who did this to him, maybe he really did get jumped. But if it wasn't Luhan's dad, or it wasn't people who jumped him, who could it be?

My head is going into too many different scenarios with what could actually be going on. I shouldn't worry about this too much. Like I said, I have to try and stop these feelings in me forming for Luhan. I can't worry about him because that'll make my feelings stronger.

I sat up in my desk and straightened my poster, taking deep breaths in and out. I have to clear my mind of Luhan, I have to get these feelings out of me before they take over my life.

The teacher was at the front of the classroom calling out names but I wasn't listening to her because I was too focused on my breathing. "Minseok and Luhan" I heard her call out and I came back to reality.

"Huh" I faintly say, looking around the room and everyone was mumbling to the people sitting beside them. What...what's going on?

"Minseok or Luhan please come and get your paper." The teacher says, holding out a white paper for either Luhan or I to take.

Luhan slightly groaned as he got up and walked to the teacher, taking the paper from her and sitting back down at his desk. I still don't know what this is, what is that paper? I'm so confused...what's going on?

"You all can start working now, I'll be at the front of the class if you have any questions" our teacher says before turning around and walking to a chair to sit down.

Luhan got up from his seat and walked up to my desk. He pulled out a chair from a desk closer to mine and brought it in front of my desk so he could sit across from me. "Wh...what are you doing?" I ask, looking at him confused.

"The project?" He says in a questioned tone, holding up the piece of paper he got from the teacher a second ago.

"Oh...sorry, I wasn't really paying attention. I didn't know what we were talking about." I admit, putting on an awkward smile.

"It's fine fatso, I don't mind doing the project if we split it into two sections. You do one half and I do the other, just so that I don't have to be seen hanging around you at the local library or something." Luhan explains, already scanning over the sheet to see what section he would take, and what sections he'd give for me to do.

I continued to stare at Luhan, every hair fell perfectly past his long eyelashes. His jawline wasn't rough but it was strong. His smooth pale skin looked like he was a model. On top of all that his pink, small lips that he would lick every minute or so just so that they didn't get dry would make my heart pound just a beat faster.

He quickly looked up at me from over the few hairs passing his eyes and asks "what, why're you staring at me?"

My eyes opened wider and I quickly looked down at the desk so I wasn't staring at him anymore. "N-Nothing, I was just lost in thought and didn't realise I was staring at your face I guess." I say in a lie.

"Whatever" Luhan lightly mumbles, looking back down at the sheet and started circling things again.

Baekhyun came up beside Luhan and wrapped his arm around him. When Baekhyun did that, I felt a turning feeling in my stomach...a feeling like I wanted to be able to do that to Luhan. I was...jealous.