starting (Luhans POV)

I got up to take a shower after Minseok and I were done. Minseok was so tight, it was a total different feeling from doing it with any girl. A total different feeling from doing it with Sehun as well. I was always the bottom when I was with Sehun, but with Minseok I was the top...and I think I like being a top better. 

I turned on the steaming water in the shower before starting to wash myself. The facial expressions and moans Minseok let out were stuck in my mind. He's so hot, I want to do another round. Even if I wanted to do another round, Minseok wouldn't let me because he said it hurt too much. Even if it felt good, he said he didn't want to bleed. 

Thinking about Minseoks moans let shivers run down my spine but also got me semi-hard again. But then I thought about what Minseok had told me earlier. We couldn't do a lot of things that I wanted to try because Minseok is fat, but then I remember the reason why Minseok is so fat. 

It must have hurt his feelings, everything Baekhyun, Chen and I have said all those times to him. Calling him fat, asking him why he couldn't just lose weight, we were being so selfish when we didn't even know he had a problem. My semi-hard on wasn't hard anymore. If anything I just felt sad about it. 

If Minseok is depressed every single day, shouldn't his parents see that and try helping him with that? I've only met Minseoks parents that one time for a short amount of time, so I don't know how they really are, but I want to meet them. 

It makes me sad knowing that someone as kind as Minseok got bullied. I'm pretty sure if Minseok wasn't fat he'd be really popular in school. It's not like he's ugly, he has a kind and gentle personality, he cares about others too...but because he gets bullied and because he's fat, no one wants to hang out with him, or they're just mean to him. 

Now I'm hating the whole world for going against him, I want to protect him. 

I finished my shower and dried myself off with a towel I took from the closet in the hallway. I then put on the same clothes I had on before and walked into Minseok's bedroom to see he had an uncomfortable expression on his face. He was by now sitting up but he looked to be in pain. 

"You okay there?" I ask in a chuckle, walking up beside him and rubbing his shoulder in a comforting matter. 

"I'm fine, it just hurts. I think it's bleeding anyway" Minseok admits in a sigh. 

"I'm sorry, I should have been more gentle...are you going to be okay?" I question and he nodded meaning yes. 

"I'll be fine, it's just because it was my first time I'm in so much pain." He explains while standing up. "I'm going to take a shower now and try cleaning myself. Thanks for making it a pain." Minseok says in a teasing way and I smirked to that. 

"Hey I can help you if you want." I say, bringing one hand down and grabbing his butt. 

Minseok's cheeks flushed into a bright pink which just made my smirk turn into a teasing smile. "I-I don't need your help, let me go." He demands, pushing my hand off of his butt and I let go. 

"I'm going to wait for you outside, you can take your time in the shower." 

"It'll probably take a while anyway considering I have to clean everything." Minseok says in a sigh, turning around and walking out of his bedroom to go to the washroom. 

When Minseok left his room I quickly went into the kitchen and opened his fridge. Minseok and I are going to start a diet together today, so I might as well make him dinner. That is if he hasn't ate anything yet. I glanced back at the garbage bins to see they were filled with different fast food wrappers. 

I sighed but turned my head to look back into the fridge to see what he had. "Let's see here" I say, pulling out some food. It's not like Minseok's house didn't have anything to eat in it at all. If anything there were a lot of healthy things to eat in the fridge and in the cupboards, but I guess Minseok just chooses to eat out all the time.

I started making something pretty healthy. It was a Chinese dish that my mom use to make for me all the time. I use to watch her cook in the kitchen whenever she made meals. Just smelling it reminded me of her. 

It also got me hungry too, this was the first home cooked meal in a long time that I've ate. I haven't ate a home cooked meal in years. I was licking my lips just making it, it smelled really good. 

When I was done, I put it on two plates and set them down on the table, waiting for Minseok to get out of the shower. I was sitting on one side of the table, and Minseok would be sitting down across from me. 

After a couple of minutes and me trying to withstand from eating it, Minseok came out of the washroom with his hair dripping wet and his clothes on. He walked to where I was and was surprised to see me with the food. "Did you make this?" He asks like he was touched. 

I nodded "come on, sit down so we can eat." I say, pointing to the chair in front of me which was still empty and had the other plate in front of it. 

Minseok was already walking to the seat and sat down, astonished. "I didn't know you could cook, Luhan." 

"Of course I can cook, just because I have no food at home, doesn't mean I don't know how to cook. It's a Chinese dish but I hope you like it anyway. I learned it when I was younger, when I was still in China." I explain and he still looked really touched. 

"A...Are we starting the whole diet thing right now? We're not starting tomorrow?" Minseok questions, he sounded still a bit uneasy about the whole thing. I could tell he doubted himself. 

"Yeah we're starting it now, don't worry what I made is really healthy." I insure, giving him a wink. 

After we finished our meal Minseok said he would go off to bed and offered if I wanted to stay the night as well. I agreed and we both slept in his bedroom for the night. I made sure to set his alarm really early. It's too cold and snowy to go on a run in the morning, but we can still do at home exercises. That's what I use to do, to keep in shape for soccer during the winter. 

When we woke up the next morning, I didn't go too hard on Minseok because I know working out is new to him and his body might not be use to it. We made breakfast before we headed out to school and walked there. 

Once getting to school, Minseok and I walked in together, I didn't really care if anyone saw me walking into school with Minseok. A couple of people were staring and I could tell other people tried to avoid my existence. 

When we got into class, Chen and Baekhyun stopped picking on me ever since Sehun beat them up, so they didn't bother to call out any rude names to Minseok or I. 

Minseok sat down at his own desk but I walked to where his desk was as well and ask "so Minseok, you know the project the teacher assigned us to do together? Have you started it yet?" I don't know when it's due, but she could for all we know say it's due tomorrow and have nothing done. 

Minseok's face flushed into a light pink and looked down like he was embarrassed and admits "I-I haven't even started on it..." 

"It's okay, I was thinking about it and it was rude of me to agree that you could do it all by yourself. Let's work on it after school today, okay?" 

He nodded his head meaning yes with a small smile on his face and I smirked seeing him smile. I then turned around and walked to my desk to sit down, waiting for class to start. 

~~~~~~~~~

There is still more chapters to come, this fan fiction might end in five or six more chapters, but after that it's going to be finished (from how I think I'm going to write it.) Thank you for reading, it means a lot!