❕ | hiatus

how're you guys doing? i hope you're all having a great, or at least, pleasant day, wherever you are! and if you're not, cheer up!

i know you guys are expecting an update. (probably.) i'm sorry to leave you guys hanging for quite a while :( as much as i'd like to, school is starting soon, and i'm taking national exams next year. i'm hoping to get into a good college, and for that to happen, i need to start bucking up.

and so that leads to my next point: i'm taking about a year-long hiatus. i'm staying off wattpad and other social mediums to focus on my studies. hopefully, i'll be back by mid-november. until then, all of my ongoing works are going to have to be put on hold, in which some of them are taken down. those that you see which aren't public anymore have been unpublished to be further worked on if i can. to be very honest, i'm not sure if i'll be able to work on any of them. if i do, i'll most likely work on them in sporadic bursts. these unpublished works may not be published again until i come back from my hiatus. this will be decided in 2019.

if i ever do come online for the slightest bit, i'll be here to probably destress or search for some fanfics to store up in my library to read once in a while. i won't be spending much time online, so i'll most likely be popping in once in a while.

thank you all for your support! i love you all very much to the bottom of my heart ♡

xx qq

281218