❕ | a really important message

hi, how are you doing so far? i hope you're taking care of yourself well, eating well, drinking lots of water, and staying safe during this worldwide pandemic! it's the new year, but covid ain't going away any time soon, so remember to always wear a mask and not bust a karen going down the streets to protest against the safety measures.

i visited the bts pop-up store last december, so that was fun.

my birthday passed last week and i got presents, so that's fun as well

my birthday passed last week and i got presents, so that's fun as well. my high school friends gifted me a kageyama lamp and kny stickers so. :") and my college friends will be treating me to a meal during our term break, which is in 2 weeks' time.

now back to the important message!

if you've been keeping up with me, i transferred colleges and got into music school at the end of last august. semester one was fairly manageable, with the only hiccup being project work in music history (i can go on and on about the nightmare of having to do projects with others, especially this one, but today's not the day where i divulge and spill the tea on it).

this semester, however, is an entirely different story.

i'm trying to apply for a minor study, which is only applicable if you have a reasonable gpa, so i'm also trying to get a 4.0 gpa. i'm thinking of applying for a scholarship as well to ease my family's burden, even if it's just a little, since we're a little tight on money now, thanks to the whole covid situation. i'm also doing some teaching on the side at my mum's studio. i've got a duet exam coming up and two in-school recordings that i'm a part of. and i barely have time to practice the instrument i major in. what fun.

so, i guess you can say that my mental and physical health isn't the best right now. in fact, it's deteriorating.

i'm the kind of person who tells people to take care of themselves while ignoring myself, then burning myself up. i don't realise the state i'm in until a third party tells me. and sometimes, on rare occasions, no one tells me and i just keep on burning until it's too late.

so, to make more time for myself and to keep up with the demands that i made for myself, my first step is to go on a hiatus on wattpad. i won't be disappearing off this orange app, i just won't be updating any of my works for now. fd&l and dg won't be updated till the end of my academic year, which would be around april to june. i can't really tell you specifically when, because the details are grey for me too.

until then, see you! again, stay safe, i love you <3

090221