🚨 | to the babiest berry ♡

warning(s) / a cringey letter to my babiest blueberry! watch out for references! ;)

we all look up to see the same sky, one coloured with beautiful purples and oranges during a sunrise, pastel blues in the mornings and afternoons, gold and yellow during sunsets, and finally, black embroidered with white specks at night. on this day, somewhere in the fictional universe of haikyuu!!, a certain raven-haired boy was born. today is a special day, and is one of the most beautiful days on our calendars. today is the day whereby a beautiful boy with the prettiest eyes and a rare dazzling smile graced our world.

it is amazing how you have found your way into little coincidences in my life, and into the little things which i see. when the arms of the clock touch nine, the deep blues i catch glimpses of, and the haikyuu!! mangas kept over my desk. there are thousands of beguiling stars in the sky, but the one that shines the brightest is you. all i see is you, and you are always by my side. said the poet e.e cummings, "and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart, i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)."

my pretty boy is growing up so fast, with character developments in each progressing chapter in the manga. you have grown from a tyrannical dictator to a strategic king, and you have come to take note of the faults in everyone to find ways to make up for it. you are amazing, a prodigy, and far more captivating than any hater could say about you. don't let anyone tell you that being a king is completely bad.

i want to thank you for all the love i have felt from you for two solid years since october 2016. you are the cause of my euphoria, and you make me feel a spectrum of emotions every time i see you, as though i am waking up after an end of a long dream. you are my angel, and today is my angel's (aka you) birthday, and i am super happy and proud. seeing you succeed and smile makes me the happiest person alive on this planet. you deserve all the love in the world, and so, so, so much more. i would give you the whole universe and every single star out there, because with you is where they belong. i can never express how much you mean to me. i could write a thousand books on your talent, your beauty, your passion, but never be able to capture them all perfectly.

i am glad you are recognised for your overwhelming talent, being scouted to the all-japan youth intensive training camp. you are so immensely talented that i feel super inferior to you because of the huge difference, with me getting whacked by the ball in the face countless of times. (it is safe to say that if you were to coach me, you would be yelling your head off, worse than you did to hinata.) you are also so so beautiful that i am always satisfied whenever you make your appearance on court. i cannot stress how much of a superb being you are, and that you are indeed a king, shining in all your royal glory. to me, among the harsh clutches of the wilderness, you're an exquisite rose. your life has touched mine: i am a better person for having known and loved you.

i will love you forever, my baby berry. i am a canvas, painted with shades of iridescent gold and spellbinding blue. all because of you, my angel, my world, my universe, and of course, my everything. i love you today, yesterday, and always.

誕生日おめでとう、飛雄!🎊🎉

221218