☕ | my life! sucks!

for the life of me, i can never understand why my school would force my cohort into online learning, when all of us literally asked to go back to school for the extra lessons instead, since we have national exams next year.

and the principal replied us, saying no, because most of our lovely seniors didn't show up for the extra lessons last year and just flew their butts overseas despite knowing that there are these lessons. so the teachers came together and said alrighty then, we'll give everyone self-paced online assignments instead!! (love you, seniors! now come back after your national exams and sit your butts down and we'll have a long talk :)) and it was also because the national exams started earlier this year due to a change of syllabus, so the teachers were down for invigilation.

do i love my school yet??

to add on to the pile in my life, my audition video for this young talents programme in a local music conservatory (which is one of the top few music universities in the world) is due pretty soon, and my pieces aren't up to standard yet :( weLP i'll be shitting my pants then

and i need 2 recommendation letters to go with the video?? plus a portfolio??? sjskskks smhsmh i'm gonna just—

and the burn the stage tickets??? all sold out. :') so yeAH there's that

another thing is apparently i'm going to japan during the holidays?? my parents are still planning, and i'm really hyped! (but my over-excitement always leads to something bad, so i shouldn't have high hopes.) my mom even got us winter jackets from her (crazy rich) friend even though she hasn't even booked the dates.

all in all, this is going to be a 100% successful holiday :):):)

my life is going great now sjsks hurhurhur

101118