Chapter 22: Confess

Moonbyul POV

"Hoseok? I'm sorry but I don't know you" I said to him
"I know, I just learned about you today," he said that to me while looking at his phone. It looks like he received a text message.
"I'm sorry but I need to go" I wanted to run right away because this guy is giving me a heart attack. Who the fuck is this guy? Why did he know me, I swear that it's my first time seeing him and it's so FUCKING scary to talk with a total stranger.
"Wait, can you stay here for a moment?" He said.
"Why?"
" I just need time... I mean... I wanted to talk to you. Hmm. Are you busy?" He keeps on looking at his phone and he looks nervous. He then smiled at me and scratched his nape.
"Don't worry I'm not a bad person" he told me awkwardly.
Well, based on his appearance, he looks decent and handsome. He doesn't look like someone who does bad things.
"How did you know me" I sat at the swing and he sat down too.
"I knew you from someone. I can't tell you the name yet." He said while smiling
"To be honest, I'm getting scared right now," I told him
"No, no. Don't be" he said while looking at his phone
"We're doing it for you."
"What?" Seriously, what's going on.
I'm looking at him and he's just smiling and suddenly, I received an MMS. I was shocked when I saw this picture sent by an unknown number.

 I was shocked when I saw this picture sent by an unknown number

I looked at my screen. I looked carefully and I saw Jin and Yongsun unnie. My heart hurts a lot. I saw him holding her hand. A drop of tear is flowing in my right cheek but I'm trying hard not to fully cry in front of a stranger. Why am I feeling like this? I'm the one who set their date but seeing him with someone right now saddens me.
I'm angry at him right now. Why did he kissed me and then just agreed to go with her today? I'm so frustrated and angry with Seokjin because he's making me feel like this.
I stood up and I said goodbye to Hoseok
"I'm sorry but I need to see someone" I angrily said. I want to go where Jin is. I want to see and tell him how angry I am right now. I want to be honest with him and tell him what I really feel.
"No, it's OK now. You can go" he said while looking at me seriously
I was about to go outside the playground when I saw Yongsun unnie and Jin at the entrance gate of the playground.
I was sad about what I saw. Seeing them together makes me jealous. I don't care anymore. I walk towards them and grab Jin's hand.
"Can we talk?" I said
Yongsun unnie is just staring at us.
"Jin-aah, Bye" she just said and slightly smiled.
Yongsun unnie and Hoseok went outside of the playground.
"What is it?" Jin asked me coldly
"Why are you like this Jin. Why are you already holding Yongsun unnie's hand? Are you guys dating already" I irritatedly asked him
"Why do you want to know?" He said
"No, nothing, I just wanna know," I said.
"What if I said yes" he just said it with a poker face.
"Already?" I tried not to cry
"Why? I mean... why so quick, did you perhaps like her a long time ago?" I tried my best to sound all right.
"What is it to you if I like her," he said without blinking an eye.
"Then why did you kissed me?" I finally exploded.
"I hate you" I cried
"Why are you crying? Why did you hate me? Why do you feel like that? Tell me directly Moon Byulyi" he said everything with emphasis.
" I THINK... I THINK... I THINK I LIKE YOU JIN" I confessed without even thinking

then he hugged me.

OMG. END IS FINALLY COMING 😱