Chapter 13: The Sexy Highschooler

Moonbyul POV

Helllppppp!!!! Helllppppp!!!! Someone Please Help Me!!!!!!!!

Jin and I hurriedly run to where the voice is coming from and we saw a crying student wearing a sexy uniform leaning at the street light pole.
"WTF, are highschool uniforms look like that now? Her boobs are almost popping out and her skirt is so short." I whispered to Jin and I saw him flustered.
" I don't know" he clears his throat and looks at me with wide eyes.
" You're not gay, I can assure you. You're not gay at all" I gave him a sly smile and went directly to the high schooler.
" Hey what happened to you? We hear you screaming. Are you OK?
The highschool girl looked at us and said "Something bite me, I think it's a snake. I didn't see it clearly tho.
" What? oh my gosh let me see" I sit beside her to look at her ankle and I saw a bite mark, I think you need to go to the hospital.
"Jin-aah let's bring her to the hospital" I called Jin and he comes forward to carry the girl but he stops.
"Ahh, do you have a jacket or anything? He asked me while looking at the high schooler's legs.
" Yaa, Kim Seokjin" I said firmly.
" It's an emergency, don't think about anything. Hurry up" I just said that because I don't have any jacket or blanket with me right now. I also wanted to cover this girl's body or should I say, I want to mummify this girl right now.
Jin carefully lifts up the girl in bridal style when a male voice shouted at us.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER?

" Opppaaaaaa!!!!! " the girl cried.

I saw the tall and dark man walking to us and he looks so familiar, then Jin suddenly whisper his name

"Namjoon? "

Oh Yes!!! Ladies and Gentlemen

Oh Yes!!! Ladies and Gentlemen. Hyejin and Namjoon are siblings here OK. I just really found them similar tho. Their aura is kinda powerful. Hahaha 😂