Chapter 3: At the Party Part1

Jin POV

Why did she act like that again? Is she really a lesbian? Sandeul-ssi looks sad when Byul suddenly left us.
"Yah chinggu long time no see" I lifted up the mood and I succeeded as Deullie smiled back at me.
"I am so happy that you came, it's been so long, how are you?" He asked while still looking at Byul's back view.
"Well, still alive, I guess. College is very stressful you know. I'm so jelly to you... you don't need to go to college and meet all the crazy passing grades". I said to him and tapped his shoulder.

Sandeul is not paying any attention to all I said because he's still eyeing Byul's direction.
"Byul is also doing fine". I told him and he got surprised.
"Oh, I'm sorry", he apologized and look at me.
"I just wanted to talk to Byul but I guess I can't". He said while smiling awkwardly.
"By the way, are you both still together? I mean, still in the same house?" Deullie asked.
"No, as soon as we graduated high school, Byul's mom looked for an apartment near the university where we enrolled ". I said.

Looking back, It has been 4 years since we've been living together. Byul is my friend since middle school and when we reached high school, Byul's family business went into bankruptcy. My mom told Mrs. Moon that Byulyi can stay with us in our house in Seoul in order for her to attend high school with me. My mom really likes Byul because well, she's good at least to my mom. She is very respectful and pretty. Yes, I admit it. She's pretty. My mom literally took care of her like her own child. She sometimes sleeps in Byulyi's room just to cuddle with her. Like, mother and daughter. My thought suddenly interrupted when Sandeul says something.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" I apologized and he just smiled.
"I said, have you told Byulyi about you. Did you tell her? " I froze for a moment. Shit, that's why I'm here. I totally forgot my reason why I decided to come to this party. "Tell me about what?" I acted innocently. Deullie just smiled and tap my shoulder.
"Dude, you need to get to know yourself now, you're aging" Hahaha.
He laughs and went to a group of people in the middle of the dance floor.

Oh no... I need to do it now

Say goodbye to Sandeul

Say goodbye to Sandeul. This is his last chapter. 😘❤ sorry for short chapter. I will try to make the next one longer ILYSM.