Chapter 5: Speechless

Moonbyul POV

It was SHOCKING. 

Jin is kissing a man?

But what is this look in his eyes? My friend is also looking at me while the guy is hugging and kissing his earlobe. I don't know why I felt weird. When I saw how flustered Jin is, I fucking snapped. I rushed directly to their spot and grab the man's shoulder and punch him in the face. Jin remained seated and shock field his entire face. 

Jin POV

I am so SPEECHLESS.  

Byul punched the guy and he is literally down here now,  unconscious because of what this tiny girl did. She just knocked down a very handsome man. While Namjoon is on the floor,  senseless coz of what happened, Byul grabbed my wrist and we went outside of the venue.

"Let's go home". she said.

Moonbyul POV

I am also f*cking shock. Did I punch someone again?  Aissh,  jinjja. I have to do something with my temper. This is the reason I always end up fighting with some random dudes. 
We are now outside and walking to the dark alley when I realized that I am still holding Jin's wrist. He was still dumbfounded and I know he wants to know why I did that earlier.

"OK OK,  I'll explain myself" I surrender.
"I got angry when I saw you kissing him, not because I am against gay thingy Ok? it's just... you look so uncomfortable and shocked and nervous and stressed and suffering from internal conflict and ...  Yeah...  that's it", I paused for a while catching my breath, and then I bravely ask him the question that I really wanted to know all these years.

"Jin-ah... are you gay? "

What is Seokjin's answer?  Will it be Yes or No?