Chapter 15: Ethereal Star

Jin POV

My heart race swiftly the moment Byul diminished the proximity between us. She looked at me with a burned cheek which makes my muscles tense. I can't think straight right now. I don't even know if I just confidently displayed my affection to her because of how I stare at her but all I know at this moment is I want to put my warm lips to hers and confess my love. This is it, I want to be honest,  I want to level up our relationship-  from best friend to lovers. I want to tell her how I feel and convince her to stay with me. I was about to kiss her when suddenly a loud noise breaks in my sweet beautiful dream. 

*il-eona!!!!!!! il-eona!!!!!!! il-eona!!!!!!!- alarm ringing*

What the fuck! Am I still dreaming about Byul? I'm in huge trouble right now. How can I fell in love with my best friend?  Having a lesbian friend is the greatest feeling because you can casually treat her as a man but not until I fell in love with her. This is so cruel, I can accept her with another man but she's with another woman. A fucking another woman. But because she's my friend, I will accept her whole being as she also did the same to me when she used to think that I'm gay. 

I woke up now and prepared myself to go to university.  I skip breakfast and went to school. I'm one hour earlier than usual in my class. I hate being late in school and I don't understand why some students don't give a fuck entering the class late. I mean, are they not bothered by the fact that they can intervene some smart kid like me from the lecture.
I'm entering our university proper when suddenly 2 young girls called me.
"OPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!' they shouted while running towards me.
"Annyeong Hasseyo Jin oppa" a familiar voice greeted me.
"Oh, Hi, you're Hyejin right?" I said unsure.
" Yes oppa, hehe. We just want to see you"
"Yah, oppa what about me? You don't seem to remember my name?" the cute pouty girl said.
"No, I remember your face, but your name is very unique so I don't really recall... it starts with Whee.. whee..'' I said while thinking
''Wheein, JUNG WHEEIN'' she emphasized
''Yes, I remember now'' I just gave them a wide smile but they suddenly started screaming and hitting each other playfully. I don't know what these kids are doing but they kept on looking at my face and it is a bit embarrassing.
''Oppa, you know what, you're so handsome'' Wheein abruptly said which made me a little shy. I just scratched my nape and smiled because I'm so bad at receiving compliments.
''We came here to your university because we want to see you'' Hyejin said.
''Oh, really? How do you guys know my school?'' I asked
''We have our ways. Money can do everything'' Hyejin said and they both laugh.
''We kinda stalked you for a week already and now we want to openly follow you'' Wheein teasingly said. I suddenly feel uncomfortable with what they've said.
''Hahahah. Kidding!!! We're just joking oppa''. The two said
''I knew your university because of my brother. He said that you told him that you're still a student''. Hyejin explained
''Don't be afraid oppa, we're not sasaeng. We just want to see you again''. Wheein added while cracking a smile.
''Waaa, oppa you're really easy to read. The way you react is clearly readable'' Hyejin amusingly said
''Ahh, Really?'' I shyly smiled. '' By the way, how are you Hyejin, are you already fine?'' I laugh and change the topic because I know exactly now what they meant when they said they wanted to see me. I'm not dense. 
''Yeah, I'm ok now. The medicine that they gave to me is effective and in just 2 weeks my troublesome energy came back'' they both laugh again.
These two are quite humorous. They both look so funny and friendly. The way they laugh is contagious even tho they said nonsensical things, it still sounds hilarious even when they're just talking. I stayed with them and told them to come inside the University since anyone can come as visitors. We are all laughing when a female blonde-haired wearing a flower crown steals our attention.
''She's beautiful" I whisper to myself. But I instantly fucking snapped when I realized who the lady is. She's with a familiar girl with pink hair and they both look ethereal.  They are holding each other's hand when the blonde-haired one says my name.

''Jin"

THEN MY HEART DROP AND STOP BEATING.

The ethereal moon and star 💜AND YES, I JUST STATED 2 YOUNG GIRLS 😂

AND YES, I JUST STATED 2 YOUNG GIRLS 😂