Teaserrrr

"I just can't !"
Neil shouts in a voice which made everyone freeze.

He never knew that he will end up from where he begun.
It was going to be his big break. But who knew it would be digging the deep wounds of the past.

Daisy dragged him to the kitchen as she ordered the two confused Cooks to move out.

There was no movement. The tea boiled on the stove and raised the temperature of the already heated air.

Neil's eyes stuck to the floor as if everything was playing like a film on that white floor. Again feeling the pangs , the humiliation echoing in his ears which until now acted deaf to the lady's constant pleads.

He licked his lips and breathed heavily before turning around to run.  Did he really want to? No. But was there any other option ?...yes... and that was to hide.

"Wo zakhm hi kuch aise the
Ki hum chahkar bhi
Unhe Mita na sake."

(The cuts so deep ,
that even after wishing to
I couldn't erase them off)

Daisy heard him say or rather absentmindedly put before one of those hidden feelings of his.

Though he hated to admit it but the truth was that he was scared.

" God!" The plump lady dressed in a black attire groaned . Frustrated she kept one of her hands on her forehead in a futile attempt to keep calm. " Neil it's a dream come true! You have to face your fears to be able to overcome them. Jab tak apne dar ko haraoge nhi , dar tumhe todta rahega. And kab tak chupoge ?"

There were a few knocks reminding then that decisions had to be quick. Because without doubt time was slick.

Daisy retreated her head towards him when she heard his painful chuckle.

Wo kismat bhi kamaal Khel gyi
Hum to Manzil ki or chale the

Par raaste Mai khayi aa gyi

_______________________________

Hello
Mujhe pata hai ki you all are ready with your swords and shoes for me OFC but please*puppy face* mujhe chodd do.....

Waise I think i am not tooooo late..😅😅
But still , tell me are you ppl excited .Also anyone who is in awe with the picture 😂🙈🙈

And yes .......there is something to reveal ..... there are only a few chapters for SOTH now....so brace yourselves for the ultimate conclusion

Wishing you a happy wala new year in advance and yes since I am a good baccha I am going to meet you on 31st or 1st .... If anyone's waiting then it will be a surprise 😘😘😘

Till then
To every reader ...(even silent readers😋)
Happy New Year
Lots of Love and hugs to ya all
From Me*🤗🤗🤗