Chapter 14 Welcome

Life is road full of twists and turns . Every new turn reveals a new twist and a new way of life.

Like a lightening bolt occurs before thunder and scares the hell outta people in a similar way the bell sent a shock to Neil.

Like a clueless child he looked here and there and finally submitted himself to God.

"Oh God please ."

Avni's entry was equivalent to a storm . A storm that Neil invited himself. A storm he wanted to be part of , he wanted to adventure in . But rightnow if Avni sees the painting room her reactions could certainly turn the storm into a calamity .

I don't want her to be introduced to my art this way. Not when what she sees is herself.

He wiped his sweated forehead and ran to the bathroom like Flash.

.......

Bebe opened the door and looked at the girl standing on their doorstep .

"Avni "she said with an unknown excitement and spark.

Avni nodded and joined her hands in a namaskar then bowed down to take her blessings .

"It is good to see that someone here doesn't greet others with a Hi. I was expecting something like Hey ya Bebe." She joked while mimicking the yo sign.

Avni smiled and then answered "Namaskar is important , afterall it is our duty to respect others."

Bebe now smiled and observed her closely . She indeed was beautiful. Her eyes were big and black.

Black like the night sky . And within them she could see the brightness like that of the stars .

She wore an elegant blue top with grey jeans . Her long black wet hair were left open .

"Welcome beta" she said gesturing her to follow.

To say that Bebe considered her as a guest would be an understatement. She was head over heels to know the girl to whom Neil shared his deep dark feelings with , the girl who became close to him in such a short period of time.

The girl who made her Tillu's brain go to hibernation and his heart get activated like an autobot.

Avni came in and Bebe asked her to sit.

AvNi looked around. She was spell bound by the interior. Everything was artistic. But where the hell is this dumbo Khanna. Her mind , rather her abnormally fast beating heart enquired.

"By the way Avni , Neil will be here soon . He is not a sleepy sloth but I don't know what happened to him since yesterday." Bebe said .

Avni smiled as she remembered the events.
'A lot had happened lately .'She said in a lost voice.

"Come here let's have breakfast and then I will give a personal tour round the not so big but our little sweet house ." Both of them smiled.

In all the ongoing calculations and questions in her restless mind she forgot that there was an enchanting aroma around.

Finally she inhaled sharply and then exclaimed "Aloo puri !!"

Jumping like a crazy child.

Bebe laughed and said " yes , Avni . Neil asked me to make this as he informed that you have been filling yourself with hotel food for long. So I thought why not make this."

She mentally thanked him.

They went in the kitchen and then Bebe turned around to see Avni's teary eyes.

Like any other caring mother she asked her.
"What happened beta?"

She sniffed and tried to shrug it off but Bebe being Bebe managed to make her answer.

"It's just that my..my dad.."

But the sound of Neil running towards a room and locking it gathered their attention.

"Good morning ladies ."

He said panting, after garnering their undivided attention.

"Good morning, Mr Dumbo Khanna. And where were you ?" Avni asked after smiling sarcastically.

Her encephlon was already thinking about that special hideous room.

Beyond the shadow of a doubt Avni had immediately bonded with Bebe . Her grandmother was not with her but being with Bebe helped her feel what it feel to be surrounded by elders.

But she missed him.

"I was in ...my house and swag ke saath aapka swagat ha."Neil replied in a funny tone earning a you're dead look from Avni.

While Bebe was busy admiring them .She silently went to the kitchen leaving them alone.

"Well house reminds me of something."

"What?"

"Why did you name your house The blue sky.??"

Avni asked curiously.

While Neil was lost in a deep reverie courtesy her words.

It's only words and words are all I have to take your heart away.
~Bee Gees

_________________________________

Hello lovely people .
Sorry for being late and for testing your patience 🤗

But guys I want to say that it's a bit disappointing to get so many reads and comparatively less votes.

Even if you are a silent reader please click that 🌟 it really helps. And friends please share your views and responses.

Waiting
With love,
Tuhina