Chapter 25 Blooming

Hello Friends!!
So decided to change something. Let's interact in the beginning as well . What say?
So thought of trying this style of docritu99 and HighOnSarcasm. (Sorry if this *ping* disturbed you🙈😅)

Further more I wanna thank you all especially Devisattya,
tanav123, ajsheikh, shayakumar, braintwisty, EvaAllison, TaniyaJain8 , Hira42084 and all the other lovely readers.
(Sorry if I forgot anyone, had a little fight with the memory department)

Just wanna say one thing. You all are love.*Feels blessed*.

_________________________________

There's always more to everything you know.

The faded brightness of the setting sun tried hard to reach his room . But the striking urgency of the moon to lit up the world allowed only a few permissible rays to illuminate the little nest of his.

The quietude room growled with the loud-enough heartbeats . The two hearts which were racing against each other at a pace like never before.

If satiety was a feeling and could be experienced then that was exactly what Avneil were  experiencing in this very moment.

Undeniably , the intimacy was new. But it was the need ! Though Avni couldn't apprehend the way all this happened but hell , who cares !

All that mattered was this new found rhythm on which their hearts' danced frantically.

Moving closer to him , to a man , never felt this comfortable.

In a strange way Avni had pushed herself to him while their eyes were already interlocked and the key to open that invisible lock was thrown miles away.

At that millisecond when their chests collided , Neil knew that his heart just skipped a beat. He knew that his out of the way, questioning, yet crazy brain just lost itself in a wonderland.
In their wonderland.

Just because of that one person. The one lady who never fails to amaze him. Acp Sahiba.

Neil had always seen strong women in his life. His mother , his bebe and now her. The very first day he knew she was not the ordinary. Her being a cop was quite a surprise as well as heartburn for him.

Everyday her uniform would remind him of his sorrowful past but that pain was bearable until and unless he could see that charming smile of her's.

That teeny -weeny movement of her muscles and all his pain would vanish into thin air.

Also, his Chaudi Chhati ( muscular chest) would inflate further on the mere thought of her being an honest, daring and real police officer, which certainly isn't everyone's cup of tea .
The J-factor did fear his  unfathomable faith and respect towards her.