Chapter 23 Taking care

O-Y-E  T-I-L-L-U!

A high pitched voice echoed in the white walls of the house. Striking every door , every brick it finally knocked upon Neil.

For him the owner of that voice was not some stranger but infact his tenant -cum- paying guest -cum -good friend.

He hid his face in the pillow as he heard the laughter followed by the so called noise.

The damage has been done . Who cares now. Since nothing could be done further then why not complete his much needed beauty sleep. He thought.

TILLU JI ! Kya aap sun rahe hain?!

He is going to demand unlimited kheer from Bebe for this .
Revenge is due!

But right now the best option and the requirement is his comfy mattress which now seemed to have it's own hands.

Imaginary hands which according to Neil was pulling him into it. And he couldn't do nothing more than giving in.

But his romance with the mattress couldn't last long as Bebe barged into the room .

Bebe ...

Neil let out an irritated sigh as he took the grey blanket and put it over his face.

Bebe pulled the cloth covering him. Neil pulled it up.

Bebe mai pehle se aapse gussa hun or ab mujhe mere pyaare bed se door karoge to mai sachh bol rha hun , mai na ...mai na...

Bol na kya mai na ? Tu rehne de Tillu , tumse na ho payega.

She pulled the quilt only to find him burning with fever.

..............................................................

But kal tak to bilkul theek tha.

Avni said as she held the bowl consisting of a cloth dipped in water.

She had an off today and was planning to pull Mr Tillu's long legs. But to her dismay and worry she found him really hot.

Hot as in body temperature!

She explained herself when she entered his room and spotted him lying in his grey vest . His face was flushed and his head had numerous beads of perspiration.

Avni gulped the lump of saliva trying to digest the scene in front of her.

She tried looking away.

Upon looking away from his phone he found Bebe in her orange saree looking beautiful like always. But what surprised him was her follower his Miss ACP.

Clad in a white kurti with her long black hair running here and there, messed up.
Messed in a beautiful way.

She was in his room . She had been here before without doubt but before was different .

Bebe!!

Neil squealed as he took his blanket and covered himself with the blanket. Shy boy.

Avni almost dropped the tray.
She couldn't hold anymore and laughed.

Haso mat!

Bebe gave an are you for real look to Neil.

Chup kar. Nautanki kahin ka.

Bebe had to leave for some  urgent work. False pretexts.

Leaving Avni incharge as  she was sure about her care and concern for her grandson.

Which Avni accepted with an open heart.

..............................................................

Some tensed lines appeared on Avni's flawless face as she read the newspaper sitting on the grey sofa in his room. Causing her to carelessly mutter.

I guess I can't be on leave for long.

Bebe left leaving a whole house to both of them . Neil according to Avni was ill and currently asleep .

Majestic Illusions.

While Mr Talented was trying hard to keep his sore eyes open only to stare at her.

As soon as she kept away the newspaper Neil began his pretending game.

Guess he's really sick.

She thought. But to her surprise she felt sick too.

Not because she was but because he was.

Friendship as people term it , comes not just with sharing benefits and fun but also responsibilities and pain.

She wanted to try everything , damn everything to get him back to his funny and energetic side. She just couldn't see him that way. In pain.

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Fir bekaraari kaisi hai

Not that she minded seeing his sleeping face which looked so like a little innocent baby. And how badly her hands itched upon seeing his dark brown curls in a messy way.

Sambhale sambhalta
nhi yeh dil
Kuch aap mai baat aisi hai

Mujhe ghoorna band karo. Sharam aati hai.

Avni's in-built-heart-radio suddenly stopped playing that song which according to her seemed to be played on a loud speaker.

Movie cliché . Embarrassed!

_________________________________
Hello .

So the next part to their story is here. And when it's here so I should be taking leave.

So yeah.  All those who said that's Avni were right but you never know what comes next.😜

Won't say anything . If you like it then push that star. And if you really like it, can be love it too then don't forget to share your precious views.

Whoa that just rhymed.

Taking leave. Love.
Tuhina