Chapter 2 Unique

When I first saw her I never thought that this would happen, that love would happen .

We met like fire and water , which can't be together. Either of them has to extinguish, has to vanish.

Her eyes had fire and so did she. Her deep eyes were extremely beautiful.

With the depth of an ocean which could hide every secret and the innocence of a child who couldn't.
I couldn't read what they said which was challenging my abilities.

When we first looked at each other, we couldn't take our eyes off each other.
Her long black tresses, red nose and bubbly cheeks with a tinge of crimson hue were astounding.

Her fierce attitude unlike others distinguished her and made her unique.
Unique like a name which pulls you and which you can't forget.

I wanted to ask her? Why she was there standing on the edge of a lonely bridge.

The loneliness expressed by her face made me believe she was alone. And this loneliness was hollowing for her.

I felt she was going to run away from all the loneliness to seek tranquility just like I once wanted to.

But I couldn't let her take that step.

But why?
My brain asked.
...............

This question is out of your intelligence. My heart answered.

Who is she to you?
My cerebrum making me go mad.

Help her! Save her as a human ! She needs someone.
My heart responded.

Leaving me quite satisfied.

So I progressed towards her.

Unknown about the adventure coming in my way.
Unaware of how it would become my life.
My love.

I took careful strides and quickly caught hold of her.
She turned around all shocked and quite agitated.

As she turned I could see her closely.

Her silky hair twirled as she did and rested on her face. She had lovely eyes.

Black like the darkness without which light had no significance.

She had a mole above her lips.

She looked into my eyes with a frown on her face and before she could speak something, I did.

"What do you think you were doing?" I asked my voice displaying concern as well as anger.

She opened her lips to answer me but I began again. "This life is too precious to give away"

Her marble eyes widened and her lips curved into a perfect O.

And before I could continue she did.

Her voice firm and soft at the same time
"Excuse me! I am not attempting a suicide!
For God's sake when are people going to stop interfering in other people's matters?!"

"Huh?" I asked after gaining composure.

"So what were you doing. Counting stars during the day?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes and who are you to interfere, I can count stars during the day, use AC in winters and what not! That is none of your business." She replied.

It made me angry.
"It is useless to help people nowadays"

She gave me a whatever look and moved away.
I grabbed her wrist and in a matter of seconds she had her fists ready and was in a position to fight.

"I am Impressed"
I exclaimed.

With a smirk on her face she replied "You better be. Nobody messes with....."

Please vote if you want to know more about a unique boy and girl.

Hope you guys like it.
Silent readers kindly vote if you want to know more about it....
Happy reading!