Chapter 24(b)

Many times our heart and brain come to a mutual conclusion of letting go.

Letting go of all those
fears!

Waaqif toh huey tere dil ki baat se
Chhupaya jise tune qaaynaat se

Bridging the minute gap between them Neil pushed himself towards her.

Their was this new feeling in Avni's body. Something she never felt before with anyone.

Kahin na kahin teri aankhein,
teri baatein padh rahe hain
hum

Though she had her stupid male friends Ali and Aakash with her but no one could make her feel in this way.

It's not that she didn't like it.

Of freakin' course she did !

A sensational rise in her heart rate and body temperature , makes her shiver. She wondered whether Neil felt the same too.

Kahin na kahin tere dil mein,
dhadkano mein dhal rahe hain hum

Neil on the other hand didn't bother to blink even for a milli second in a fit to miss out even a teeny weeny detail of the masterpiece which lay before him.

After all he was an artist !!

Tu Har Lamha.. tha mujhse juda..
Chaahe door tha main.. yaa paas rahaa

The way her black lustrous hair reacted to the gentle touches of the breeze or the way her big black ataractic eyes turned a shade darker, only if that exists.

Everything about her , from her flawless skin to her captivating toothy smile was an art for him.

He just wondered if he was worthy enough to behold such a marvel.

And if you tell this to anyone , they'd say he's exaggerating but then those people can surely not see the world with his eyes and his mind.

The wind chime hung outside his balcony rhymed . It was the evening and the neighbourhood seemed to be drawn into absolute silence.

The only sounds were some deep breaths and the mellifluous ringing of the cool metal rods.

The sun painted the walls all orange as it bid adeiu .

With a new found energy in her blood Avni lifted her hand and made it rest on his slightly stubbled jawline.

Adrenaline rushed through Neil's every fibre as he watched her getting dangerously closer.

_________________________________

Song: tu har lamha (Khamoshiyan)
Ps The lyrics are quite significant in every chapter.

Hello !!
Not expecting ..

Well guess I am just too eager to make you all eager too. 😉😉

Dont mind the length because emotions ke saamne length ka kya kaam !!.
Soo?? Any speculations or guesses ?

Also I am not going to update the next part until atleast 40 votes.
Also both positive n negitive views are most welcome.

So I hope we will meet soon.😉
Bidding adieu.

Tuhina.