Chapter 26

Time for some quirkiness since it's the only thing I have on my mind!!
zaina18adiza , sanjh2016, Devisattya, aditi184, ajsheikh,tanav123, shayakumar, braintwisty, Hira42084  ....thank you for supporting . Your support is my strength !🤩
And do tell me about your precious reviews k.
And silent readers I am evil 😈 so better mark your presence or I will hunt you down.

( Dramatic me😈)
Hellleello

_______________________________

It had been almost half an hour since Bebe has served the crispy golden brown cutlets along with her special homemade green chutney.

Though she bought them from their famous "Chamko Cafe" but still it had the 'ghar ka khana' feels.

But now it's really getting on her nerves .

Both her bacchas are lost somewhere ignoring the tempting delicacy before them.

Bebe was already imagining the cutlets having imagenary hands which  were now folded and were pleading the two kids to spare some attention. Alas ! All in vain.

She shook her head to come back to the reality. Only to witness the same sight she did about 20 minutes ago.

There  was a creeping silence crawling everywhere . Neil was okay now but still had a strange redness similar to Avni's.

They would steal glances of each other and then pretend looking away. But Bebe is Bebe and she is definitely not unaware of the possible causes.

Delighted as much as she was but she couldn't help but shush her over working brain from thinking all sorts of things which transpired between the two when she was away . Her mind has started to hatch wedding plans already.

And the person she want to blame this craziness for is her chirpy and oh-so-smart daughter who is surprisingly the mother of her grandson.

Shweta ka zyada hi asar ho gya hai mujhe.
(Shweta has influenced me alot.)

She thought with a fake frown.

Hummmm Tumm..

Hain!
Neil stated after hearing his rocking Granny sing the famous song from Bobby.

Avni looked at Neil and Neil at Avni. Neil smiled hard before hugging Bebe "Bebe I have to go to cafe right now! Love you " he said and then looked at Avni and ran back to his room.

'What happened to him?'

Avni questioned and then noticed Bebe wiping off her tears using her yellow saree.

She didn't ask because she knew that these tears were borne out of joy. She simply went to her and wiped them.

Feelings can be funny
You'll cry when you're happy
Laugh when you're sad.

She felt blessed as Bebe pressed her lips to her forehead and pats her back too.

Congratulations Puttar. Humari top cop.

It was then she realised that these cutlets were a little party for her success in arresting two serial criminals on her own.

She realised Neela maa wished her the same a few minutes ago but the short term memory loss isn't doing any good to her.

And unlike ordinary people her problem was not a mischief of the brain but of the heart.

She looked adorably confused when she was walking up the stairs,  determined to reach her room but couldn't guarantee that she will end up there.

Bebe looked at her with love filled eyes before answering an unattended question.

Use pyaar hua hai....tumse.

______________________________

Neil was in his room looking in the mirror. He was happy. He was content. He didn't know why. Apparently someone whose name starts from A has spun her magic unknowingly.

Mai jitna tumhe dekhu
Mann yeah na bhare
In aankhon Mai dhadkta hai
Mera pyaar , tera pyaar

Rubbing his neck with his palm he smiled singing his feelings.

"Buddhu you are in love!" foolishly talking to himself.
His brain swooning since his heart was mad already!

What was happening! The feeling is exhilarating. Some different kind of energy in him. Fluttering of the heart, the mighty controller of his consumed body pleading him to jump, scream, roll...to just do something to divert itself from this maddening desire.

Thoda sa mera hai thoda tumhara
Mila-jula sa yeh khwaab humaara
Ek meethi dhunn sunaayi
de rahi hai aaj kal

The desire of holding her in his arms and to never let go.

"Avni"

In an extremely breathy tone he stopped when he saw her next to him.

Hans ke saare gham humaare
dega khushiyon mein badal
Mera pyar tera pyaar

Avni completed what was left incomplete till now.

_______________________________

Hello !
I know it's kinda irritating for you all to bear me now but trust me I have something to make it up. But for now .... Anyone ? So yes the entire world knows that are in love but it's time for them to take a step ahead and ......
What you want to reveal everything?!
That ain't happenin' 😜

Till then
Love
Tuhina😘