Chapter 22 Blast from the past

That one turn which changes your destination.

That one mistake which you regret always.

The sun gleamed with pride as it rose higher to accompany the gold lined clouds. The bird choir was at its best. Everything seemed calm and joyous like always .

The problem was the unsymmetrical depressions which decorated Neil's forehead and the heart wrecking emotions of his companion.

There is a storm
A Storm inside me
Destructive and untameable
It's roots inside me
I wish to protect
But I guess it's just not me
Or maybe
It's my cruel destiny.

As her stuttering voice echoed courtesy her vocal cords which until now seemed to be jammed due to the ripples from the past.

His feathery hands found their way to her back. Consoling her.  Supporting her.

Khaana and kitchen humara fav. Papa aur mein humesha saath mein kitchen mai jakar dhamaal macha dete the.

A slight smile  brought bacK by the memories which still remain cherished.

Mujhe kya pata tha ki kabhi mai itna dar jayungi ki kitchen ki taraf dekhungi bhi nhi.

Bas wo ek mistake meri aur aaj mai yahaan hun bilkul akele .
Na mumma na papa.

She unfolded the secret which she buried deep in her heart and which she doesn't tell .
To people. But he wasn't the ordinary people.

Her eyes did water and her voice did choke when she said that it was her mistake to send them to their favourite place when she had absent mindedly left the gas burner on.

It was her bad luck that she couldn't run fast enough to stop them. To save them .

Avni held her hands closed to her heart and sat still emotionless.

She still felt the wave of air that struck her when everything went black. How utterly miserable she felt when she woke up all bruised with a pang in her heart .

The broken photo frame which she adorned now lay in pieces just like her heart.

Her perfect family destroyed.

All this while not even a single drop of tear escaped her eyes.
She didn't sob.

She did have Neela maa but then how can she forgive herself.
How can she forget how her Grandma cursed her that day.
How?

Funny! You can't forget what you actually want to .

Right now Neil knew one thing that Avni was hiding . She was not letting go.

And as soon as it came upon him he took the responsibility.

Avni

She wondered how he managed to keep his voice this stable and calming. She looked into his eyes , his very soul which was pleading her. He turned and faced her.

Don't bottle up those emotions.
Let them flow. The more you suppress them the more it's gonna hurt.

Neil took Avni in his embrace and Avni broke down. Releasing the emotions which have pained her heart ever since she was ten.

The waves witnessed something pure after a long time as two souls rested their heads against each other as if trying to snatch the pain.

It was strange how everything finally ended in each other's arms.

It was where they finally found their long lost sukoon.

Just a mere touch of each other's skin and it felt as if everything was fine. 

Was this love?

A slight display of pain and unknowingly a different heart feels the pain.

Was this special feeling love?

It might not be love but it was certainly care and trust and friendship.

Trust being the foundation of any relation. And care it's structure. But the final touches are credited to friendship and thus the building of love comes into existence!

.............................................................

The day was long . With every minute counting.

The following night Neil saw Avni's real smile . A painless one!

And who except the Neil Khanna could do that?

Time flew like a free bird . Carefree of what it was doing .

Days turned into weeks and everyday was new and created a new moment to cherish forever.

One fortunate morning Neil had to pay a heavy expense for being a sleepy baby.

Tillu !!

Neil's eyes opened not because of the shout but because the owner of the voice was not his Bebe.

Shutting his eyes he prayed that he was dreaming.

Please . No.

But seemed like God was busy in a mischief with a certain someone. And thus he woke up to his new alarm.

O-Y-E   T-I-L-L-U!!!

_________________________________
Heya fellas
I have successfully bright to u the next chapter .

Kaisa tha??

THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE . Yes we have reached a great mark. 8K reads and 1K votes is just overwhelming.

So bhashan bazi khatam.

Accha laga ho to daba dena 🌟🌟

Naam to suna nhi hoga!😂
Tuhina.