Chapter 4 Safeguarding The Known Stanger

Hello guyzzz..

😊thanks for reading and voting..

Here is the next part. ENJOY

"By the way I need to go. You can continue dreaming or whatsoever. You see I am a busy person."She spoke breaking my trance.

" Yeah yeah. I see you police people are so busy all the time and I am aware of all those reasons." I said sarcastically.

"Why are you so, you know, annoyed to talk about police.
Oh wait.
Don't tell me, you must have been in police custody or maybe...... you are someone who is doing something illegal. Something wrong."She looked at me suspiciously.

" Suspect is always the one who is innocent, who has not committed a.... "I stopped and started talking deep breaths.

" I think we had enough of chit chatting. Maybe you can find someone else to fulfill your desire for gossiping around. "I completed.

And we looked into each other's eyes to express feelings visible yet unknown.

Our eye lock was broken by the ringing sound of a phone.
Her phone.

She answered the call and the next words which left her mouth were WHAT.... , OMG,...... WAIT, OKAY,........ YA SURE.....

I turned around although I didn't want to. I wanted to stay as far as possible for reasons I don't want to reveal to her. And it is better for both of us I thought.

Just as begun walking away she pulled me back.

Hidden forces conspire to make you reach your destination , when the path is unknown.

Her swift pull, pushed me towards her. Her hands were on my white shirts's collar.

"You can't leave from here! "

My eyes shone bright and with a mischievous grin I nodded my head and said "Why so? Are you so desperate to know my name?"

She left my collar and put one of her hands on her head and started muttering something, "How should I deal with this 'mister think wrong'?"
Look I just got a call that there have been riots in the city and that too violent ones. I can't just let you go like that. "

" What? Look I have a Harley Davidson and a helmet and it's OK I don't need your help "

" Mr Egoistic. You are either staying at this place or going with me. Decide quickly. "She said pointing to her her watch.

" First I am not Mr egoistic.
Second I am not going with you. "

" You are not going to listen right? "

I shook my head.

With an evil smile she went towards her jeep, parked a little far and then walked towards my Harley Davidson, turned around took out something from her ripped blue jeans and bent down to its tires.

I instantly understood and ran as fast as I could but that MISS AVNI sorry MISS EVIL had already blown out all the air from my prized possession.

"WTH." I bent down and slowly caressed her tires.
I started murmuring sweet nothings to her. Then rotated my head 180 degrees and glared at her but before I could let my volcano burst out she let out a hearty laugh.

She was smiling and it was one of the most relieving sights I had seen in my life. Her giggles made me forget all my anger and I looked at her like a child looks at chocolates. (PS ATLEAST I DO)

"AWWW Sorry but I had no other option" she said holding her ears.

"I hope your bike, Oops your lady isn't hurt that bad" she said again.

You like her. My inner voice said.

"Wait... What."

"Shall we?" she went towards her jeep. It was JEEP COMPASS something I always wanted to ride on.
A strong girl with a strong car.

" Don't worry I will pay for it later and don't worry cause it's locked with a police sticker, courtesy to me no one would dare to steal it."

But she wasn't aware that I wasn't bothered about her childish prank or rather saving technique but about something else.

"You have left me with no other option ACP."I sat on the seat.

She didn't start the jeep. I looked at her questioningly and she said" There are PRINCIPLES you know. I can't let a stranger sit with me unless you tell me your name or else I will give you a name. Mr SCARED OF POLICE. "

I smiled and extended my hand to her and said," Well Neil Khanna sounds better "

" Yes it does " She said softly. We shook hands and then she started the jeep.

She was tensed I knew. I don't know how but I did.

Finally I looked towards the window and started humming a song.

Singing is one of the best ways to say something you can't say otherwise. Something that relives you.

"Louder pls" I heard her say.

"Ah it's nothing."

"Okay..... So tell me what do you do?" she enquired
"I express my feelings all the time. In different ways. I am a........."

This is all for today.
Keep voting and supporting.
Stay tuned to know more.

Silent readers do vote. Please. 🙆💁✌✌