TWENTY-TWO

JIMIN'S POINT OF VIEW 

it was breakfast, and jimin was sitting beside yoongi, across from seokjin, and laughing at hoseok, who was telling yoongi off for playing music so loud the night before.  

''you didn't turn it off until, like, two o'clock!''  he complained, and yoongi shrugged.  

''would you have rathered that or the noises it was covering?''  he asked, and jimin rolled his eyes as the two boys across from the couple gasped.  

''you dirty bitches.''  seokjin said, stabbing his omelette with a fork.  yoongi laughed, leaning back in his chair.  his hand hadn't left jimin's thigh since they'd sat down.  

''what? like you and namjoon haven't done anything.''  yoongi shot back, and seokjin rolled his eyes.  

''at least he could sit without wincing the day after.''  seokjin said, which made jimin's cheeks flame up and hoseok laugh.  

''way to expose.'' jimin grumbled, which made all the boys laugh again.  he hadn't ever had a better birthday.  

 he arrived home two hours later, since it was a school morning and his mother said he still had to go.  jimin kissed yoongi good bye on his porch, before taking out his wand to open his door.  he liked how he didn't have to hide wizard things from yoongi anymore; it made him so happy to know he was accepted.  

jimin walked to school alone, since he was an hour late.  he couldn't wait to spill the tea to taehyung and jungkook, who had been asking him for what seemed like forever what yoongi was like sexually.  finally, jimin could give them an actual answer.  

he arrived at school, walking through the halls with his blue skinny jeans on, a grey nike sweatshirt that was actually yoongi's engulfing his body.  although he was a little bit bigger than yoongi, yoongi's clothes were all over sized, meaning they swum on jimin, whose few inches of less height equaled a fluffier looking personality when swaddled in his boyfriend's jumper.  boyfriend, jimin thought.  the title yoongi now held made him smile.  

''look at you, all cute and shit.''  jimin turned to see jungkook, hands in his hoodie as he smiled at jimin.  jimin leaned in for a hug, his earphone tugged out of his ears as soon as he saw the younger boy.  jungkook, however, made a face, avoiding jimin's embrace.  

''what?''  jimin asked, lip protruding outward in a pout.  jungkook scrunched up his nose. 

''you smell like yoongi.''  jungkook said, and jimin laughed as taehyung walked up behind jungkook, intertwining their hands.  

''that's because they had sex,''  taehyung said, in lieu of hello.  jimin shot him a look.  

''did he tell you?  i wanted to be the one to tell you.''  jimin said, and taehyung gasped, letting go of jungkook's hand to wrap his arms around jimin's shoulders.  

''oh my god, i was joking, but holy shit!''  taehyung said, and jimin groaned at his own stupidity.  taehyung grabbed his and jungkook's hand, and, even though they weren't all in the same class for first period, he sat them down in his classroom, ignoring the questioning glances from the other students.  

''tell us!''  jungkook said, unfazed as he put his feet up on the desk in front of him.  jimin knew that the teacher was too blind to see jungkook, anyway.

''tell you what?"  jimin asked, picking at his nails, which were currently unpainted.  

''tell us how it was! was he good?  did it hurt?  who topped?  was it big?''  taehyung asked, and jimin slapped his arm, cheeks growing redder by the second.  he was so thankful that no one else was sitting in their row.  

''yes, sort of, him, and definitely.''  jimin responded, to which taehyung and jungkook laughed, resulting in more questions that jimin tried to answer without going tomato red.  

''you guys are so cute.''  taehyung said, resting his head on his hand.  jungkook rolled his eyes.  

''what about us?'' he asked, and taehyung gave him a look.  

''what about it?" taehyung said, and jungkook groaned.  

''are you still annoyed that i didn't introduce you as my boyfriend to my dad?  i never even officially asked you.''  jungkook said, and taehyung simply looked away.  jimin tried to stay quiet during the awkward conversation.  

''will you be my boyfriend, properly?''  jungkook asked, and taehyung finally turned back to him, smiling.  he nodded, and jungkook launched himself onto taehyung, who giggled as he fixed his chair so they were both sharing the one seat.  jimin looked at them in amusement.  

''now we have a perfect relationship like yoongi and jimin.''  taehyung said, and jimin laughed.  

''perfect?''  he asked, and taehyung just nodded before he asked jungkook to stay over that night.  

jimin thought about it.  he loved yoongi so much, and loved what they had.  the more he considered it, the more he felt himself agreeing with taehyung.  his relationship was pretty perfect.  come to think of it, jimin thought, life is right now.  

that was, until, a few days later, when things started to change.  

-