TEN

namjoon had been at the three boys' house for the past four hours, and since then, had been made dinner by seokjin, had watched a movie with seokjin, and had received soekjin's life story, as well as give seokjin his own stories.  yoongi wouldn't lie, he was glad that his oldest friend had found someone who was as passionate about him as he was about them, but all he wanted to do right now was find jimin, who hadn't made an appearance since saturday morning in his bedroom window.  

it seemed that yoongi panicked too soon, as near 10.00 PM on wednesday, there was a loud banging, before a big blue light flashed once, vanished before a yell of, 'jimin, be careful!' could be heard.  yoongi recognized ms park's voice, and glanced at namjoon, who seemed to recognize it too, before unlocking his front door and jogging outside to catch up with the younger, who was walking to his front door, head hanging low.  

''jimin!''  yoongi shouted, and the sixteen year old turned around, his face lighting up upon seeing his neighbor, the peachy hairs on his head glowing a pinkish color.  yoongi guessed it must be the light.  

''hey, yoongi! i missed you heaps!'' the younger confessed, walking over to the older boy, pulling his hands out of white hoodie pocket, wrapping his arms around yoongi's neck in a hug that yet again, yoongi thought was much too short lived.

''i missed you too, i wanted to call, but i thought you might be busy.''  yoongi said, and jimin pulled away, smiling at the words.  he bobbed up and down a bit, and it seemed to be a cute habit to yoongi.  

''i was! school lasted longer than expected, but i won't be going again, so that's good.''  jimin said, and yoongi nodded.  the pair heard a stumble behind them, turning to see namjoon, who tripped over his own feet while walking towards them.  jimin's eyes turned as big as saucers upon the sight of his friend, and he flung himself at the taller boy.  yoongi tried to ignore how his stomach clenched at the sight.  they're best friends, yoongi, get a hold of yourself. 

''namjoon! i missed you so much! are you real? how are you even here? i thought you were in england for another week!''  jimin exclaimed, his voice high pitched with emotion.  namjoon spun him around, jimin giggling as namjoon replied so fast that yoongi had trouble deciphering the words, as he wasn't used to the older male's accent, which was heavily laced with an english tone.  

"oh my god, it's been so long! i can't believe i'm not watching you through a screener!" jimin said, and namjoon laughed, releasing the younger of a hug. he ruffled jimin's hair, which had faded to a peachy color again. yoongi didn't ponder it, instead watched as namjoon nudged yoongi's shoulder.

"well i came to see you today at seven, but i went to the wrong house so yoongi let me in. the humans here are so cute!" namjoon said, and yoongi shot him a look. jimin made a hissing noise and jerked his head towards yoongi, and namjoon follow the gesture.

"oh! sorry." he said, and jimin rolled his eyes, smiling as he changed the topic.

"so, you like the boys?" he asked, and yoongi smirked.

"i think he liked seokjin a little too much." he said, and namjoon's eyes flashed purple as his cheeks went a light pink.

"he's pretty! and funny, and smart. and he cooks so well!" namjoon gushed, and the shorter boys laughed.

"well i was planning on asking jimin over again, so you could come too!" yoongi said, and jimin and namjoon nodded, smiling. 

''you want me over again?'' jimin asked, and yoongi nodded, about to tell him how much so before the sound of the door opening from jimin's house leaked into their ears. 

''namjoon! my favorite!'' ms park shouted, her arm waving as namjoon looked over, his face lighting up.  

''ms park! my one and only!'' namjoon said, running to ms park, who gave him a tight hug, before telling jimin to hurry and get inside, but not forgetting to send a wink yoongi's way.  

''sorry about mom.  she's a bit psycho.''  jimin said, and yoongi laughed. 

''it's okay.  i like her.''  yoongi said, and jimin smiled.  

''maybe you can come over soon, and say hi to namjoon too.''  jimin offered, and yoongi hugged him before smiling at jimin's pink cheeks.  

''of course.  now get inside, and enjoy namjoon's company!''  yoongi said, and jimin nodded, giggling a good bye as he happily rushed to his home, pausing at the door to take one last look at yoongi, who smiled as the door closed before walking to his own house.  

-

just a note: yoongi doesn't know jimin's a wizard yet bc he's oblivious af