Chapterforty eight

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

We both hurried downstairs, afraid that Mars had gotten himself in trouble. What I failed to realize was that there were worse things that could have been downstairs.

Such as Brittany.

Brittany had burst through my door. It took me a moment to realize who she was. The girl didn't look the same. She looked as if rage had been coursing through her blood for days. She looked as if she was about to take a knife and slice my world to pieces. I did not see a pretty pink haired girl anymore. I saw a scary monster ready to attack.

“Who the fuck is this?” Seethed Brittany.

“Who is she?” Jasmine turned to me, she looked hurt. We both already knew the answer.

“Bitch im his girlfriend.” Brittany raised her eyebrow, crossed arms. A triflin glint in her eyes.

I wanted to stop Brittany from lying. I felt so helpless though. I wanted to open my mouth and explain but, the panic within me made every sentence sink to the bottom of my throat.

“Jasmine don't listen to her--we broke up.” My voice was barely above a whisper.

“Don't lie to her Uzi--tell her how the other day you came to my place and you fucked the fuck out of me!” Brittany lied.

Tears began filling up Jasmine’s eyes, “So you were with her?” She turned to me, I couldn't even look her in the eyes. She was too shattered and it pained me so much.

“No, I wasn't, I promise.”

“Prove it!” Brittany barked.

I searched around the room for answers, an excuse. Sadly, the only proof of me being in the studio were the empty Xanax bottles beneath my bed.

“You used me, didn't you? You never planned on us being a real thing”

“No--I--listen--”

“DON'T LIE TO ME!” Jasmine screamed.

At this point, Brittany was smirking to herself and Jasmine had tears spilling out of her eyelids.

She started to make her way to the door.