Chapter forty three

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|LIL UZI VERT|

Her hands gripped on my shoulders and shook me out of my thoughts.

“Uzi? What’s wrong?”

I looked at Jasmine. She was so beautiful it was scary. I, however, was scarier. She wasn't safe around me and I refused to let her reside in my life for long.

“I had this plan to make things better for me. It wasn't right but it wasn't wrong either. So when it failed, I lost control and exposed myself.”

She raised an eyebrow, still looking perplexed. I didn't want to give her details. Then, she’d know I broke my promise.

“I put up with shit cuz I’m weak.” I continued. Flashbacks of my fist on Craig’s face filled my mind.

Her gaze was focused on the wooden bench’s table.

“I used to think I was weak until I did something. You know meeting my dad and all. Maybe im still weak but, I don't feel that way anymore--not so much.”

I kept Jasmine in the dark. I wasn't sure if it was lying because she never really asked. At the same time, I wasn't even being honest. I told myself I didn't have to be honest;she wasn't going to be around for long. I was gonna toss her to the side. Whenever I was ready. If I ever felt ready.

When will I ever be ready?

Our hands intertwined.

Lingered in the air was a fresh scent of pine cones. Around us were tweeting birds, flapping their graceful wings, spring flowers.

“What do you want in the future?” Jasmine looked up at me and for a moment I was lost.

The future?
I never think about what’s in front.
Just what it is now.
Have I ever considered if there was a future?

“I live in the now---I mean how do we even know there is a future?”

“You live in the now and I live in the past, most live in the future---I guess we’re both special.” She muttered with a far away look in her eyes.

“Past? With your mom---with stuff like that, how do you deal with that?”

A glimmer appeared in Jasmine’s eyes. Her face became flushed with happiness. She pulled out a necklace with a glossy, pink pendant.

“I pretend this is her. She gave it to me the day she died.” I stared at the necklace then I looked back at her.

She deserves so much better than me.

Jasmine came back from the vending machine with a bag of pop tarts in her hand. She was giving me this weird sneaky smile.

“You want one?”

I narrowed my eyes at her before hesitantly nodding.

“Open your mouth.” She demanded.

“I can feed myself.”

“Open it before I pull it open myself.”

Sighing, I opened my mouth. She broke the strawberry pop-tart into half before shoving it into my mouth. I stared back at her as I chewed. A smile glued to her face. A smile in which brought an even stupider smile to mine.

“You’re fucking weird.” I pinched her dimpled cheek as it turned red. I cheesed at her happiness. Something about her acting all blushy made my stomach twist and turns in ways I could not describe.

“Oh wait--you have something on your mouth.” She became serious.

“Where?” My arm wiped across my mouth.

“Right there, stupid, look.”   

Narrowing my eyes at her, I scrubbed my mouth.

“Now?”

“Here, let me help you.”

Jasmine leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. I was shocked at first but, eventually followed the smooth motion of her lips. I think our lips were meant for each other’s. The buzz that engulf my body made everything seemed so surreal. For that moment, it was as if my only purpose on this planet was to intertwin lips with Jasmine.

My hands crept up to her back. I roamed around  underneath her shirt. Feeling the smooth perfection of her skin.

And when our lips parted. Our eyes connected. Our breaths unsteady. Minds swirling around in circles. My cheeks were fiercely burning.

“I need to show you something.”  I said in between in breaths. It was time.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
THE END.

This should be illegal

wow, ι waѕ ѕo вυѕy eaтιng вυrgerѕ ι ғorgoт тoday waѕ an υpdaтe day 😂.

нow are y'all anywayѕ?

ι wanт тo тнanĸ yoυ gυyѕ вecaυѕe yeѕтerday т.ѕ.в.ι reacнed 2ĸ ❤ oмg.