Chapter forty four

Rating
|PG13+|mild profanity|

Rating|PG13+|mild profanity|

|JASMINE SANDERS|

When he smiled at me, I realized there was too much space between us. It was something about his smile that caused havoc within me.  So, I leaned closer to him and I sealed our mouths together.

Our mouths danced with each other. Who knew something as simple as skin and flesh could make me feel so explosive? I swore that at any moment I was to burst into flames, the same way a bomb did. And when his large hands traveled to the small of my back, I could feel my pulse slam against my skin, demanding to free itself.

Our kiss was over too soon for me.

“I need to show you something.” He stood up, with this look on his face that made me shiver.

I stood up too, “What is it?” He gave me a sneaky grin.

“Cover your eyes and you’ll find out.”

Tell me already you freaking grape.

He held a tight grip on both of my hands as he lead me into the unknown. I walked slowly,my feet dragging across the rubble and a blindfold blackening my sight.

We had passed through twists and turns and I was becoming impatient. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be excited or scared but either way we had been walking for awhile.

I was tempted to remove the blindfold blackening my sight

As we began to slow down, an old crispy smell fulfilled my nostrils. The air became damper than before. I had felt the dampness through my nose before. I had smelled that scent before. I had felt this overwhelming  sensation surround me.

But where?
How?
Where the hell are you taking me?

Uzi halted. So did my heart. He slowly removed the blindfold.

That was when I knew where I was. It was a cemetery. Not just any. It was my mother’s.

'SHANICE SANDERS' was engraved in the grave in front of us. Shock ran through me. I wasn't sure how to feel. I knelt down, running my hand through the newly planted flowers that would wither away during the next winter.

I had not visited her grave since the day she died. I could feel her in the near distance. Happy tears made their course down my face.

How does he know?
I can't let him see these silent tears.

But Uzi placed his hands on my shoulders. He carefully spun me around to get a look at my face. He saw those silent tears of joy falling from eyes to the ground and smiled. He knew how much this meant to me. Perhaps, he just wanted to make me happy. After all, there was this genuine look in his soft brown eyes.

“How---did---how?” I stutterd, casting my gaze to the ground.

“That doesn't matter. All that matters is that you’re happy.”

He cupped my face and kissed all the tears away. His presence made everything so dreadful seem so pleasant. I melted in his palms, keeping my eyes shut. I wanted to tell myself that he wasn’t safe. Love wasn’t safe. He was becoming a drug that I was relying on; what would happen if I ran out?

Still, Uzi made me feel safe. He wrapped his arms around my shaking body like a blanket. He was showing me the love and affection and attention that I craved for.

“Thank--you.” I didn't understand entirely why he was doing what he was doing for me. I guess he saw something in me I failed to see.

Under his arms my skin was inflamed. I savoured his touch and tender kisses.

UNTIL NEXT TIME,
THE END.

This should be illegal

ιѕ ιт jυѕт мe or ιѕ ιт geттιng нoт ιn нere? 😳

нave yoυ gυyѕ нeard oғ wнaт'ѕ goιng on wιтн υzι ιn real lιғe? ι ғeel вad ғor нιм :/

тнanĸ yoυ ғor readιng, voтιng, coммenтιng!