Episode 15: "You know you want me, Baby"

Seokjin didn't even know what had just happened or how they got to this place in their relationship. He thought he was going to be with Tae forever, but he found themselves here. He still loved Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes, trying to forget all the events that just happened. They were making out lovingly only 20 minutes ago and now all he hears are sighs in an awkward pregnant silence. He still loved Seokjin.

After around 5 minutes of nothing but silence, Taehyung repeated his question once again. "So, where does that leave us?"

Seokjin sucked in a big gasp of air as he uttered out 4 words that made both of their hearts break.

"We should break up"

There was about 3 more minutes of pause before Taehyung started to gather his stuff and stood up. Glancing at Seokjin as he said,

"I still love you"

Seokjin reciprocated the sad smile that graced itself upon Taehyung's godlike features on his face. 

"I still love you too"

And with that Taehyung was leaving and all Seokjin heard was the sound of the front door shutting and the faint tinkle of his windchimes outside. Seokjin remembers back to when he got that, in fact it was a gift from Taehyung. They had bought it in Italy while they were on a grade trip with their classmates. He remembers how the two of them had snuck away from the boring grade campfire consisting of lame stories told by their teachers for their little midnight rendevous. That was where he got those windchimes. He smiled at that fond but now distant memory as he fiddled with the framed photograph of him and Taehyung in front of the ferris wheel at the carnival. 

He sighs as looked around his now very cold and blue looking room, despite the fact that it was actually painted a warm yellow. 

Everything was blue.

Seokjin wondered what he could do now that he has no one by his side. No one that would take care of him. No one that would comfort him. No one that would love him.

As if the universe has heard him, he got a chime from his phone. 

Kookie Monster is calling.

Seokjin quickly wiped away his tears with the sleeve of his sweater (a stray tear still falling as he realized that it was Taehyung's sweater) and sniffled a bit before answering the call.

He had to be honest, he didn't expect Jungkook to be calling him after the way he had rejected him and left him. He had to admit that was a bit mean of him, even if he hadn't done it intentionally.

"Hey hyung" Jungkook sounded tired.

"Hey Jungkookie!" Seokjin tried to sound overly happy so that his sadness couldn't be detected.

".........Are you okay?" Jungkook sounded slightly concerned now.

"Yea! Um...w-why are u calling me?" Seokjin asked a little confused.

"I just, uh wanted to make sure that we were okay after what-uh, what happened" Jungkook sounded nervous now.

"Uh yea, of course we're okay Kookie!" Seokjin replied brightly.

"Do you-uh, wanna go out sometime......I mean! Just as friends.....obviously" Jungkook asked even more nervously than before.

"Oh! Uh......" 

Seokjin was going to reply that he wasn't ready to go out right now, especially after what happened JUST NOW. But as he glanced back at the photographs of him and Taehyung all around his living room, he realized that he had to get his life back and not cry over some BOY. Well, he wasn't just any boy, but he still couldn't be moping over him.