Episode 13: "We're gonna stay together" (M)

Graduation day was coming up. Soon. And Jin could not be more anxious about it. He was aiming to be the valedictorian of their class and he had been fighting for that position since day 1 of freshman year. 

But that wasn't the only thing he was worried about.

When he and Taehyung graduate, they would have to separate to go to different universities. Yes, they could get into schools near each other, but what were the possibilities of that?! 

He was broken out of his mid (school) life crisis by a pair of strong arms on his waist. 

"Tae! You scared me!" Jin giggled like a school girl with a crush (which wasn't that far of a stretch to be honest) 

"Hey handsome" Taehyung replied as he pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's cheek.

"Stoooppp~ people are watching" Jin blushed as he noticed all the students staring at them and whispering to each other. 

"Who cares" Taehyung whispered and pulled Seokjin into an empty science classroom.

Seokjin sat down on the big marble table and caressed Taehyung's soft hair. He smiled, but it was sort of a sad smile, an underlying emotion. 

Taehyung noticed his boyfriend was feeling uncomfortable and lifted his chin up.

"Hey....What's wrong?" Taehyung pecked Seokjin's lips.

"Nah...no, no, it's nothing" Jin shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sure its not....nothing baby" Taehyung rubbed his Jinnie's arms up and down.

"Well....I was just thinking, what happens to us after we graduate? Are we having a long distance relationship? I mean I know that those don't typically work, but...but I wanna try, I really want to. I mean, I feel like we share...a true bond, I don't wanna seem cheesy or something, but I feel like what we have is.....it's true love...............................I mean, I don't really know--"

"Hey, hey, babe, you're rambling" Taehyung chuckled at his boyfriend's cute behavior. 

"Sorry" Seokjin said quietly.

"Don't worry about that yet....and anyway we both applied to that acting school! So, we might end up together." Taehyung assured Seokjin.

"Sure, but it's a slim chance" 

"Don't worry baby, come here" Taehyung gestured to Seokjin to come into his arms.

Taehyung hugs Seokjin as he kisses the top of his head. He gently kisses down until he reaches the plump lips that have appeared in his dreams every single night.

Seokjin allows his boyfriend's soft tongue into his mouth and just melts into Taehyung's arms. He wraps his legs around Taehyung's torso as he felt large hands groping his round ass. 

Seokjin suddenly stops the kissing.

"What if someone comes in Tae?" Seokjin asked worriedly looking at the door.

"Don't worry, just enjoy the moment" Taehyung whispered at his earlobes.

He licked a stripe on Seokjin's ear as his warm breath fanned over Seokjin's sensitive spot on his neck. 

"Aaahhhh..."

Taehyung quirked his eyebrow at the moan and goes back to suck and kiss on the spot that made his boyfriend pleasured. 

"You like that, huh? Baby, what do you want me to do to you?" Taehyung whispered seductively in Seokjin's ear.

"Aaahh....I, I want your.....cock" Seokjin's voice got quiet with embarrassment.

"Yea? Baby wants daddy's cock now?" Taehyung smirked.

"Yes...daddy, I want it, please give it to me" Seokjin's breathy moans got his boyfriend rock hard.

Seokjin hears a metal unbuckling of a belt and bites his lips in anticipation. He pushes down his boyfriend's boxers as well and lets Taehyung's dick spring out. 

Seokjin wraps his long fingers around the cock and pumps it as he makes out with Taehyung once again. He is rewarded with grunts from Taehyung when he swipes the pre cum off of the cock.

Taehyung undressed himself and Seokjin and fondles his boyfriend's beautiful body. He lays him down on the cold marble table as Seokjin hisses with the coldness touching his bare body. 

"You're so beautiful baby...."

Taehyung sucks on the pink nipples of his boyfriend and used two of his fingers to enter Seokjin's hole and pump it in and out. Seokjin's moans echoes through the empty classroom and the setting just turned his on more. Knowing that anyone could walk in on them.....

It made him dripping wet. 

Taehyung insert one more finger and another one after a few pumps as he gets the plump ass ready for his massive cock. 

"Are you ready babe?" Seokjin shivered at the deep voice seducing him. He nodded as his boyfriend rubs his cock up and down the rim of his pink hole.

Taehyung circled the tip of his cock around his boyfriend's entrance and he earned some whines from his cute boyfriend. He gently and slowly entered his boyfriend.

"Ughhh, so tight....." 

The tight walls clung to the sides of Taehyung's dick and sent waves of pleasure through his body. He jerked his cock deeper into his boyfriend and hit Seokjin's prostate. Seokjin arched his back on the table and grabbed onto his boyfriend's shoulders. 

Taehyung fucked into his Jinnie harder as he grabbed his waist to guide him up and down his cock. The pleasure sent shivers down Taehyung's back and made him snap his pelvis against his boyfriend's ass. 

The amazing sex made Seokjin curl his toes around Taehyung's waist and release breathy moans. Seokjin's eues rolled to the back of the head as he tongue hung out his mouth. 

Taehyung captured his boyfriend's mouth as he fucked harder into the abused hole. He saw that Seokjin was collecting pre cum on the tip of his cock and rubbed it up and down. 

"Ah.....ahhhhhHHHHH" Seokjin screamed as he felt so much pleasure coming through his body. 

Hearing to his boyfriend moan loudly turned Taehyung on more than he already was (if that was even possible). He could tell Seokjin was nearing his orgasm and swiped his thumb over the tip.

"I'm cumming tae! Hahhhh haaahh" Seokjin gasped as he reached his orgasm and sprayed his boyfriend's abs with his cum.

Taehyung continued to fuck his boyfriend's hole as he chased his orgasm as well. He felt incredibly good, Seokjin's hole was clenching around him after his own orgasm and hugged his cock tightly. 

"Fuck fuck fuck! Baby I'm gonna cum" Taehyung groaned into his boyfriend's neck as he snapped his hips rapidly. 

"Ughhhhh, ahhhh, hahhh" Taehyung hugged his boyfriend close as he sprayed his seeds into Seokjin's hole. He stayed close for a while before pulling out and observing as his sperm oozes out Seokjin's pink hole. 

Taehyung carried seokjin bridal style and put him on the teacher's wheelie chair (the teacher would kill him if he only knew this).

Taehyung kissed Seokjin on the cheek and whispered sweet words into his boyfriend's ear.

"We're gonna stay together" Taehyung kissed Seokjin's ear.

"forever?" Seokjin looked up with his doe eyes.

"forever, baby"