Episode 2: "I'm always here for you, Kookie"

Today was the day that Seokjin and Taehyung were going to announce their relationship to their friends and family. Seokjin was so excited to tell his best friend, Jungkook and his brother, Yoongi about his absolutely awesome boyfriend. He was that they were going to love Taehyung. 

"Jinnie, let's go" Taehyung's deep honey voice called out to him.

"Okay, Tae" he took Taehyung's big hands and intertwined them with his crooked ones. He always thought they looked so ugly. 

Taehyung saw Jin look at his hands, "Hey, hey Jinnie, how many times have I told you how beautiful you hands are?" he cooed as he kissed his knuckles.

"Many times Tae" he laughed at his oh so loving boyfriend as they made their way towards the lunch table where their friends were.

"Heyyyyyyy you guys!" yelled an energetic Jimin, his arms linked to his shyer boyfriend's, Namjoon.

Jungkook's eyes lit up as he looked at Jin and Taehyung just couldn't help but notice it. He got a strange feeling in his gut but he decided to brush it off, Jungkook was Seokjin's friend, he was cool.

Seokjin sat down in between Taehyung and Jungkook as he started to open his lunch box he made himself earlier in the morning. 

"Oh! Right I forgot something in my locker, I'll be right back" Jin exclaimed. Taehyung chuckled at his cute actions and followed Jin with his eyes as he exited the cafeteria building.

Jin rushed into the school building and searched for his locker though it wasn't hard because he had decorated it. When he reached his locker, he carefully pulled out a green lunchbox he had made for Taehyung. It had a cute little alien on the top, he had bought it because it reminded him of his TaeTae.

He ran back to the cafeteria as he couldn't wait to give it to his boyfriend. He finally reached the lunch table and sat down panting as Taehyung patted his back and handed him his water bottle. Their friends were eyeing them suspiciously at their skinship. 

Jin lovingly handed the lunch box to Taehyung, waiting to see his reaction. As Taehyung opened the lunch box, he gasped at the cute little rice ball shapes that Jin had made. He woke up at 5 in the morning that day to make them for Taehyung.

"Woahhhh....what's this, are you guys dating or something?" Jimin jokingly asked.

"Actually yes" Taehyung confidently answered.

Jimin and Namjoon were shocked but Jungkook wasn't really shocked as he walked in on their kiss the other day after school.

"Seriously?" Even Namjoon who was shy, loudly inquired.

"Yes....." Jin quietly muttered before hiding his red face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

While Jimin and Namjoon bombarded them with questions and Taehyung was busy answering them, Jin turned to his best friend, Jungkook, he thought that Kookie would be more surprised.

"Kookie, are you alright? You don't seem too happy for me, I thought you would be really happy. You know since you were always telling me to get a boyfriend already." Jungkook chuckled at that and looked down. 

"No....I'm happy for you, I really am.....I'm just dealing with some stuff.....at....home." Jungkook lied.

"Tell me, I'm always here for you, Kookie" Jin stroked Jungkook's hand and smiled at him. 

"I-I don't think I'm ready to tell you yet, hyung...." Jungkook muttered and Jin nodded at him understandingly.

Meanwhile Taehyung was watching them from the corner of his eye, he hated the way Jungkook looked at his Jinnie and he hated the way his Jinnie carressed Jungkook's hands.

Jin's sweet voice broke him out of his thoughts and he immediately put on a smile. 

"Come to my house after school, Tae, I wanna introduce you to my brother"

At that statement, Taehyung gulped, because Jin's brother was the scariest guy in school.