Episode 12: "You are my King"

Kim Taehyung was a start basketball player, already scouted by many recruiters for a scholarship in college. He was desired by many girl and guys and he kept up his grades. He got along with teachers and was polite with parents. Kim Taehyung was one of the most popular guys in school.

That is why he wasn't the least bit surprised when his name was called during the announcement of the homecoming king nominees.

Min Seokjin was a boy with pretty features, big doe eyes, rosy cheeks, and plump pink lips. He got good grades, an above average students with teacher fawning over his good manners. He is even envied by many girls striving to attain his small waist. Min Seokjin was all that, but he wasn't a girl.

Which is why he was surprised when his name was called during the announcement of the homecoming queen nominees.

While Taehyung took the nomination with praise and proudness, Seokjin took it as the most humiliating moment of his life.

When Taehyung heard the announcement and Seokjin's name, he knew that Seokjin would be embarrassed at the nomination. So he went to him during lunch with a box of pink glazed donuts in one hand and a chocolate milkshake in the other. He knew that would cheer his boyfriend up in no time.

"I just don't understand why everyone else can't understand that I am a boy, not a girl. Just because I'm prettier than all of those other bitches does not mean that--"

"Hey hey hey, stop. Calm down" Taehyung put the donuts and milkshakes down on the lunch table and took his Jinnie's hands in his own. 

"It's okay, Jinnie think about the situation, is it really all that bad? I mean...we could be homecoming king and queen, the high school dream." Taehyung continued to caress his boyfriend's soft face.

Seokjin thought about it for a while before Taehyung spoke up again.

"And besides.....think about it, you should own being prom queen nominee instead of being embarrassed like they want you to be"

Seokjin showed a small smile as he his boyfriend said exactly the right words.

"Yeah.....thanks Tae"

"No problem, babe"

And suddenly Seokjin found himself fitting himself for the perfect baby blue tuxedo for homecoming. Taehyung in the next room, fitting himself for a dark red tuxedo for his place as king.

"Ready?" Taehyung's deep voice called as Seokjin was stepping out of the fitting room and in front of the mirror.

"No! Wait! Wait!" Seokjin scrambled as he looked for a place to hide before his boyfriend could come out of his fitting room.

"It's bad luck for the king to see the queen before the homecoming dance!" Seokjin squealed.

"What? I've never heard of that before" Taehyung chuckled "It's not like we're getting married!"

"Well, yeah...but still"

"Would you like to marry me?"

"What?"

"I'm kidding"

"Oh"

"Can I come out now?" Taehyung asked

"Oh-yes.." Seokjin answered as he quickly ran back into his own fitting room.

Seokjin sighed and blushed as soon as he was in the safe vicinity of his fitting room and thought about what his boyfriend has just proposed. He knew that Taehyung didn't actually mean it but it still made butterflies appear in his belly. He felt giddy as he imagined the two of them someday getting married in the far or maybe even near future.