10

"Jeongyeon unnie, sorry I can't sleep at your house because there was an emergency at home so I'm really sorry that I can't keep my promise to you" I said with a sad voice on the phone. Luckily, she accept my apology and I told her that I met our senior who are really quite close to us back when we were a kid. After talked to her, I decided to do a revision and sleep. It is simple right. Life is like that fellas. I know my life is quite boring.

I used to smile a lot back then but now it looks like it's gone. They used to call me prettiest Jihyo and I will be so shy while cover my fluffy cheeks. That was in the past. It start to change when I broke up with him. He's a jerk but I don't have to change myself because of him. It's quite hard at first but I do not let that effect my personality. I have a brightest personality among all of them. I used to greet everyone in the school and helped them when they were in the difficult situation. My teachers, they all love me. I'm the student that they need. After I broke up with him, I'm quite shocked and wondering why he did that to me but I still keep that bright personality in me. I don't want beacause of the man I lose it so I try to hold on as I can. But after the rumours going around, I think enough is enough.

Jiho betrayed me as she leaked the information about my family. The teachers scared with me as they know how dangerous my family is. So I decided to stop being nice and act cold to everyone. I keep this attitude for 2 years. No more brightest Jihyo it  just only dull Jihyo. It was terrible. But this time the rumours were quite annoying, me even as a daughter of Park' Industries scared with my own father. How he could do that? I can't even imagine how cruel person can be? That's why my classmates quite scared with it, I mean who doesn't.

I did my revision quickly with many thoughts in my head. After struggle for a while, I finished all the questions  that make me want to puke because there are just too many numbers. I opened my phone to check what happened and I got 16 nottification from 97 liners group.

*You have a messages*

Lisatoofab: the class got cancelled guys, I just want to inform ok bye

Juntoohigh: hahahhahahha I'm so happy I don't have to meet hyungsuk aka worst CEO in the world

Dkthehorse : yeah me too I'm so happy

Winwin: not to forget I love what happened at the class,it was spectacular

Bambam : yup i love it too, I'm going to wait for the next episode. Who's going to watch with me?

Minari : huh?

Juntoohigh : Did I miss anything?

Yugfast : Well jun I suggest you to hide your face in the blanket and wondering why you being such a lost baby

Bambam : baby huhuhuhuhu

Dkthehorse: I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky

Jaehyunie : Just keep breathing and breathing and breathingg

Bambam : Someone help jaehyun,he can't breath omgeeee call 911!!!

Kookie : ninoninonino

Dkthehorse : Help him guys help him

Yujuishere : You guys are really noisy and DRAMATIC

Minari :Yup dramatic

Bunnie Eunha : Super super dramatic

Me : When the next episode going to come out bam bam?

Dkthehorse: Holy shit

Minari : run for your life

Kookie : I don't want to watch it

Jaehyunie : Why not? It's quite fun

BunnieEunha : Jihyo yaaaaaaaaa

Lisatoofab : I want to watch the next episode too *wink wink*

Bam bam : Jihyo ya, I think many people want to see the next episode so wait I'm going to call his name.

Bam bam : Mingyu yaaaa where are you?

Juntoohigh : What is going on? What happened? Did Mingyu and Jihyo have something?

Kookie : Heol

Dkthehorse: MINGYU THE TALL GUY WITH MANY SWAG BUT CRY WHEN WATCHED THE SAD DRAMA

Chaeyeon : Yup where is our main character?

Newsun : Yeah where is him?

Yugfast : Mingyu ya????

BunnieEunha: I think Jihyo should call out his name lol,he doesn't respond with us but maybe he can respond if Jihyo call out his name

Lisatoofab: agreed wuhuuu I'm so excited to watch next episode

Yugfast : agreed

Minari : agreed

Kookie : Not agreed

Dkthehorse : Agreed, kookie do you want some cookie

Kookie : I'm not in mood with the drama

Newsun : Ohhh poor kookie but I agreed

Solbin : Uh huh agreed

Juntoohigh : WHAT IS GOING ON???

Me : Mingyu?

Mingyuyourhusbandmaterial : Yes?

Dkthehorse : Just get married ok both of you

Kookie : No they can't we are not allowed to get married

Lisatoofab: Me

Lisatoofab : Ship

Lisatoofab : YOU GUYS

Minari :Urghhh so cute

Yugfast : Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

Newsun : hahhahahahhahah

Bam bam: I'm so touched

They are so funny,how could they ship me with Mingyu but I can't denied he is a good guy with a pure heart. I can't wait to see them tommorow. I decided to change. I want her back. I need her.

PRETTIEST JIHYO.

PS: hi everyone,i'm in mood to update lol so hahaha I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes because I didn't edit it yet. I love to see your comments so just drop it because somehow it really helps me a lot. Okay so tata see you next time. Muah xoxo.