2

"Okay guys, today we have a new student from Busan and I hope you guys can make him feels comfortable and please stop make a noise because our class always being talked as the class who's the students are totally hyper and always get into a trouble. I hope you guys can fix that. Please I'm begging you" said Ms. Taeyeon to our class.

   Everyone keep looking at outside of the class to see that new student as they act like they never see a new student before. Huh, they are so weird. I mean when Sin b came last year they also act the same way which is totally ridiculous because they welcomed her with a bucket of water and splashed to her. That girl was totally shocked at first but then she start to laugh and the next day she throwed the eggs on their chairs.

   I'm really lazy to look at that new student so I just closed my eyes and humming a song, headphone by twice. I totally got hooked by the bridge part because it's so wonderful and really meaningful to me. I think that song really deserve an oscar lol. As I start to humming to the rythm, our teacher,Ms. Taeyeon called him which make everyone goes crazy.

"Oh my god, he's so handsome"
      "His face is really gorgeous, did he wash his face everyday?"
"Wow he looks so bulky, look at those biceps"
     "He looks like an angel"

  I just keep listening to their whispering untill Ms. Taeyeon asked him to introduce himself which completly make all of my classmates shut their mouth because they want to hear his voice. "Anyonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Jungkook and you guys can call me Jungkook. I hope everyone will take care of me" he said with those smooth and deep voice. All of the girls in my class just keep fangirling over him. I still close my eyes but I can hear all of their conversations that totally irritate me. What's wrong with me? Oh god.

"Did you have a girlfriend" asked Lisa with her smirk on her face. What's wrong with that girl, I mean she's dating with Junhoe right now the president of our football team. "No, I'm totally single" he said and make all of my classmates goes wooooo. Crazy. That's what I thought untill our teacher asked Jungkook to sit next to me. I opened my eyes and see him smiles as he goes to my directions. What the hell? No one dare to sit next to me because they scared with me now this boy just simply sit without any doubt and without any hesitations because Bam bam asked him to change a sit but he refuse to do it. I just look at Jungkook and then ignore him.

"Hi, my name is Jungkook how about you" he asked with those sweet smile appeared on his face. He keep asking me but i just ignore him untill our math teacher come in.

"Her name is Jihyo,Park Jihyo. She rarely talk and she's really scary. Don't make her mad, if those rumours are true and then you have to-"

"Eunha, what are you doing with Jungkook" asked Mr. Yunho.

"Uhh nothing, please remember what I said" Eunha whispers to Jungkook who's really confuse.