5

Jungkook's pov
JIHYO: now you really pissed me off

Eunwoo removed Jihooo

Bamtothebam: we're really sorry park jihyo

Lisatoofab: that bitch deserve to
get hit

Eunwoo removed Lisatoofab

Juntoohigh: why you removed my darling

Juntoohigh left the group

Dkthehorse: im sorry jihyo

Dkthehorse left the group

Yugfast: emm well you can add me tommorow im out

Yugfast left the group

Minari left the group

Newsun🌞 left the group

Winwin left the group

Jaehyunie left the group

Bunnieeunha left the group

Binnie left the group

Chaeyeon left the group

Solbin left the group

Mianghao: is that a trend to leave a group right now guysss im just here okk

Yujuishere left the group

Bamtothebam left the group

Roseè left the group

Mianghao: ok this is awkward

Mianghao left the group

So basically half of my class already left the group. So what now??

Jihyo's pov

I'm so mad at myself as I can't control it any longer. Jiho keep testing my patience which make me feel so mad and feel lifeless. What happened to both of us? We used to be a bestfriend, a neighbour, a buddies, a sisters as we shared all of our secrets together and promise will never tell anyone. That was my biggest mistakes for trust her bluntly. She changed so am I. The girl who I know that smile brightly, help everyone who needed help is now changed to someone that I don't recognised. It all happened after I dated with him, Park Seungcheol. I thought she will give her supports but I'm wrong. I should know that she like him because I'm her friend. When the first day I told her that I dated him, the looks on her face changed completely but still I pretend I never see it. Now everything is fall apart.

I saw half of my classmates already left the group which is totally hilarious to me. Did they scared with me too much? Did they worried what I'm capable for? I guess it is.

"Jihyo shi your dad wants you go to the dining room to have a dinner now" said one of my maid to me with low voice without make any eyes contact with me."What if I said no?" I said with an irritated voice even though I know no one can beat my father's scrictness. That's why I hate him."My lady please don't do this to me. You know what will happened when you disobeyed his rules" she looks so desperate which make me feel awful because i know she just only do her job. "Okay don't cry, you look so ugly when you cry. Don't worry I will eat with them" said me try to change the atmosphere. I changed my cloth to the comfortable one and headed to the dining room without saying anything.

"Ohh you're here. I thought you don't want to eat with us" Urghh that us, gosh i fucking hate it. He looked at me while asked one of our maid to pour the wine into my glass. "Gosh, Im only eighteen how could I suppose to drink this and for your information I don't want to eat with you guys but your mind seems so stupid because you keep fired a maid who failed to asked me to eat a dinner. I mean come on it's not their fault that this kid over here doesn't want to eat with her dad because  her dad just kind of trash that really easy to throw!" I said angrily while look at my dad's face who really try so hide to not slapped me because I know when he's angry his hand will shaking crazily. "Park Jihyo mind your manners! How could you said like that to your dad?"said her while glaring at my eyes. "Ahhh what am I wrong?  you just want our money and fame so thats why you seduced my father. Stop pretending so pure in front of him" I know it's wrong to act like this  but I'm so mad. "Enough Jihyo! Don't insult my mother like that. Apologize now!" I look at her son who looks like he can punch me if I don't said that magic word irritately. My father just keep his mouth shut because he knows I'm no longer that kind of weak girl, the girl who he used to abuse is now turn to become a stronger lady who fight for herself." What if I said idgaf" said me leaving that place while try to hold my cry from being released. I just keep walking ignoring the maids who cleaning the vase through the hall and stopped when they saw my presence as they quickly bowed showing respect to me I guess.

When I'm mad or sad, I will go to my favourite place to release my stress or maybe take some nap. My favourite place is our garden who placed at the outside of my house. The reason why I really like to go there because me and my mum build this garden when I was 10 years old.Both of us really try so hard to make the flowers grow beautifuly but she's put the most effort to make sure all the flowers blossom beautiful. She take care of them like their babies and now she was gone leaving me alone in this cruel world. After she was gone, I'm the one who continue her duty everyday without complaint about it and I'm the only one who have a key to this garden as I do not give a permissions to the others to enter this garden including my father.

I sit on the wooden bench that me and my mum made as I keep humming to the  Christina perrie's song that really stucked in my head right now.

I'm only human
Yes I'm only human and I also has a feelings which sometimes I feel sad, happy, sorrow and angry but they never see it. They just think that I'm just a clever girl who think herself is the most coolest person in this world. Lol. I hate to be like this. I hate when people look at me like I'm a weak person, pretending that they're on my side but the truth is totally hurt. They don't care and NEVER CARE!

After a few hours being inside my favourite place aka my beautiful garden, I decided to eat because I'm totally starving after have a fight with my dad. I walked toward the kitchen slowly without make any noise and out of the blue someone pulled my wrist and pinned me against the wall. Him. "What the hell that you want huh?" I said to him while struggling to pushed him from me. He looks so fragile and sad as he cupped my cheeks and hugged me tightly. "I miss you so much hyo ah" he said while put his head on my shoulders. This is wrong, both of us know we can't do this. "Stop it! Get lost from my sight"I try so hard to break free from the hug that he give me but deep inside in my heart I really miss his scent. I miss his jokes. I miss when I'm the only one who can make him blushed so easily now it's over. "I should avoid this feelings but I can't, this is really hard for me. I jus-" he cupped my cheeks once again and kiss me with passion which make me shock. I try to resist him but he keep pressed his lip on mine while grabbed my waist closely towards him. I feel so lost and don't know what to do so I just keep my mouth shut untill I know I can't resist it anymore, I kiss him back. I miss us being like this. He kisses my neck and my collarbones and I know he makes a hickey because that was his favourite. He thinks it beautiful and always leave it when we have a make out sessions. We keep kissing each other untill i break it to gasp some air."This is wrong" I told him.  He looks at me with a lust in his gaze while playing with my brown hair and kiss me again. "I miss you jihyo ah, you don't know how much I keep thinking about you" he murmuring to my ears and bite my ears. He led me to my bedroom and carried me in bridal style and placed me on my bed. I just look at his movements because I don't know if this a reality or a dream. He pulled up his shirt showing his six pack abs and continue to kiss me again and I know I always lost to him no matter how hard I try.

Ohmgeeeè did i just wrote this. Sorry for the innocent readers. So basically you have to wait for more for junghyo moments because i dont wsnt  to make it too rush but i dont know we will see it later. So guess who's the guy????